Robbed

Iwillsurvive

41 minutes ago, Sporteli said:

You get deals at your dispensary because it is low quality.. 

37 minutes ago, Sporteli said:

You can't compare Old 27 and Elite Wellness.. Bay City's dispensaries are simply in it for quantity, not quality. 

Just spewing vagueness again. 

Put your big boy pants on (and a belt). Go to a real dispensary. Start with Dispo. Actually go in the door. Take your time and pick something out that looks good to you (with your infinite cannabis knowledge). Then do a real report. If there's mold then prove it. Otherwise you are just a wisecracker liar for money. 

Look; We have had an endless stream of wisecrackers saying their caregivers are not covering them. I'm sick and tired of it. So dispensaries helping out with that are a Godsend. I have made sure that what they are selling is worth having. Went out of my way and spent some serious time and money to find out. So we have an alternative to bad caregivers (if there actually are any). Found a way around all the biotching and moaning. Now you come here and try to smear the best avenue to help patients who can't get/find a caregiver. I don't give two hoots whether any of y'all are real. I do care about the fact that I have found a viable alternative to combat the problem whether it's real or not. So we have a solution, I know that for a fact because I went to a bunch of dispensaries and found out. No way you are going to spoil that here. 

Edited by Restorium2
spelling

I'm not smearing it in anyway, not everybody can afford high quality, somebody has to fill that market. But when there's mold on the marijuana that's when I have a problem, because this is a medicine. Yes, I was able to look at the product, moldy buds were stuffed in the middle of my jar though. I'm not bad mouthing anybody, it's just bad business practices. 

11 minutes ago, Sporteli said:

I'm not smearing it in anyway, not everybody can afford high quality, somebody has to fill that market. But when there's mold on the marijuana that's when I have a problem, because this is a medicine. Yes, I was able to look at the product, moldy buds were stuffed in the middle of my jar though. I'm not bad mouthing anybody, it's just bad business practices. 

OK One thing that is specific in bold that I can address;

I'm going to be very specific and real.

When I went to Dispo I got to look at the whole jar my ounce came from. There's absolutely no way anyone could sneak moldy buds in the middle. 

What you have described is certainly fiction when applied to Dispo in Bay City. Total BS.

8 minutes ago, Sporteli said:

Elite Wellness, D.O.A. 

Never been there. Thanks for telling us they suckarse. Dispo is really decent. They treat you right and there is no funny business. Ounces are priced from $75 to $300. If you are a pot snob then get the $300 stuff on sale for $200. If you are on a budget shop the $75 stuff carefully. Buy a small amount and try it out. The give you a great deal on samples to try. I got some cherry pie there for $100 and it was decent. The best was Do-Si-Do at $200. Really good. All the patients loved that.

Edited by Restorium2

• 3 weeks later...

They aren't cutting their prices all that much yet.

Maybe they just send it back to Colorado if it doesn't sell.

Wonder what all these dispensaries are going to sell on Dec. 2nd? How much will it sell for?

Then the township is going push for everyone being able to go there. 

We had this time in Michigan to see what the dispensaries are like in California and Colorado while we had the emergency rules. The window is closing …..

New info coming in:

On the local news they said that 'The Dispensaries' can get medical cannabis from other sources than State sanctioned grows now as a reprieve from having no supply. They said that all the dispensary has to do is provide all patients with the disclaimer that the cannabis doesn't come from Michigan State sanctioned grows.

Sounds good to me...

On 10/26/2018 at 10:49 AM, Restorium2 said:

Tell you what. Go on down to the Dispo and purchase an ounce of something they have on sale for $150 and do a real report after you enjoy what you bought. Or buy a cheap ounce for $80 and realize that no one has to go without. It's a great thing for everyone, rich and poor alike.

bay city is crushing it.

On 10/23/2018 at 8:36 AM, Restorium2 said:

I get the distinct feeling that most of these 'bad caregiver' posts, and also the 'I get free weed from my caregiver' posts are just made by fakeness to sow discord, or to just be mean and nasty to our community of peaceful cannabis people. 

Either fake or real, it's really nice to have a solution to the real (or fake) problems underlined by the endless stream of newbie accounts here. 

The other thing that is curious are the user accounts here that are only used to post and change profile pictures often. No posts or other constructive activity. Just posting pictures files that most likely have communications embedded in the picture code file. 

For every patient/CG relationship, there is a story. I has a great CG I met on this site several years ago. I dropped him for a "friend" of 15 years who is a very good grower. Little did I know he was in it for the money, not to help anyone. Yes, he offered me free meds. And yes, the only thing I get from him is his ditch weed or moldy weed. So now I'm stuck looking for a CG who can supply my limited needs or going to a dispensary.  I never asked or wanted free meds.. .I would rather pay for quality than to throw his free nasty stuff in my garbage.