Proposal 1 passes !

Card holders are protected in many instances where a recreational  user wont be  the #1  instance is if you get into a car accident and someone dies or is injured  THC  in your bloodstream is sending you to prison a card holder is protected  I am referring to THC  in your system not driving actively high .

I found these questions, elsewhere. Can any of you provide answers?

What effects will the legalization of marijuana in Michigan have of those people with medical marijuana cards?

Will medical cards become void? Will the cost of the cards decrease?

Will recreation users be able to purchase from medical “provisional” centers?

Will those with cards have to pay the sales tax?

Will card holders be able to have/grow what they are allowed via their cards; AND what legalization allows?

17 minutes ago, Ms Chocolate said:

I found these questions, elsewhere. Can any of you provide answers?

1.What effects will the legalization of marijuana in Michigan have of those people with medical marijuana cards?

2.Will medical cards become void? Will the cost of the cards decrease?

3.Will recreation users be able to purchase from medical “provisional” centers?

4.Will those with cards have to pay the sales tax?

5.Will card holders be able to have/grow what they are allowed via their cards; AND what legalization allows?

1.None

2.No and probably not

3.No

4.We do pay tax at the dispensary already. 5% 

5.Depends on where you live and local ordinances. In Colorado some places allow up to 99 plants. 

I haven't kept-up with the significance of the new ML laws.    I don't know for sure, but I think MMJ patients might have some advantage over recreational users when it comes to  being accused of "driving under the influence."   Resto, what do you think?   Is there still an advantage for qualified MMJ users to assert "medical use?"  Is there a good reason to to renew a medical card?  

Hey Highlander, good to see your post.

If you drive you need a card.

People vs Koon said that the MMMA supercedes the vehicle code and patients can drive with metabolites.

I'm sure that some prosecutors STILL want to falsely blame accidents on marijuana. 

I have been asking folks and I can't find anyone who remembers an accident caused by marijuana alone. 

They really should quit testing people for it. Waste of resources chasing something that isn't there.