GrassMonkey

Medical and recreational combined

Just wondering if anyone knows can you have a medical grow and a recreational grow in the same house, for the same person? I have read tons of Articles and forums but have not seen an answer for this anywhere. Even my recommending Dr for my card had no idea about this either.

19 hours ago, GrassMonkey said:

Just wondering if anyone knows can you have a medical grow and a recreational grow in the same house, for the same person?

Would that be Section 4.2

2. This act does not limit any privileges, rights, immunities, or defenses of a person as provided in the Michigan medical marihuana act, 2008 IL 1, MCL 333.26421 to 333.26430, the medical marihuana facilities licensing act, 2016 PA 281, MCL 333.27101 to 333.27801, or any other law of this state allowing for or regulating marihuana for medical use.

17 minutes ago, Ms Chocolate said:

Would that be Section 4.2

2. This act does not limit any privileges, rights, immunities, or defenses of a person as provided in the Michigan medical marihuana act, 2008 IL 1, MCL 333.26421 to 333.26430, the medical marihuana facilities licensing act, 2016 PA 281, MCL 333.27101 to 333.27801, or any other law of this state allowing for or regulating marihuana for medical use.

That means no extra limitations to your medical rights.

Thank you for the answers, I really appreciate it! It's hard to believe that they would allow us to have medical and recreational combined! Figured for sure they would limit you one way or the other!

12 hours ago, Ms Chocolate said:

So you can have a medical and a recreational grow? 24 plants per person, if they have a medical card?

If like Colorado, no reason to think otherwise, the State let the localities decide plant counts. 

So it's going to depend on where you live. 

If you live in a marijuana friendly area then you will get zoned accordingly.

Local meetings are already being planned to get input from the communities. 

Don't go over 99. 

I contacted the person that is responsible for marijuana policy in our local government and he says he wants to use the medical dispensaries for recreation too. Same, same.