Questions

Cannabis.Codger

New to this site but not new to marijuana. I was wondering if anyone here might be able to answer some questions for me that are more knowledgeable . I live in Marquette and I recently moved here from the iron mountain area. I'm trying to figure out how to find someone here to buy marijuana from, I normally travel to IM area to buy it because I don't have a medical card for it. I don't have a car so it can be difficult getting there and back every month. I am an older guy and I don't know anyone here really.I don't know the rules now about purchasing marijuana legally and maybe someone might be able to explain that for me? Basically what I'd like to know is if it's legal for me to buy it from, let's say a caregiver here in Marquette and if so how could I contact one that can supply me every month. I'm totally on the level and I'll be happy to meet anyone face to face. I am just tired of spending 60 just to go get an ounce plus the 200 for the ounce that I pay now. I am on a limited income and used to be a hard core alcoholic and marijuana has helped me stay away from alcohol and live a much better life than I was before. Thanks for any advice and if I broke any rules with this post please delete it, it wasn't my intention I just don't know who else to ask. I tried a Craigslist ad which was promptly deleted by them.  Have a great day and thank you for pot smoking. cannabis.codger@gmail.com

Edited by Cannabis.Codger

Hope you find something Codger.

Maybe you could try starting an adult legalization club at your local library to educate adults and connect them to each other for the gifting of marijuana (which takes place in private, not at the library). 

the club would just be for adults to talk, not to smoke/trade etc.

LEGALIZATION CLUB