Sign in to follow this  
zeebudz

Vaping gets you higher than smoking.

Now that is totally ridiculous for so many reasons. I know that what they came up with is so false. Makes you wonder how they get so far off track? They went out of Earth's reality and are in outer space. I wonder what they were smoking? 

Why didn't they just ask people? More than 17! How much money did they waste? Who paid for the study? It seems like it's leading to the premise that you can't drive if you vape because of the claim of 'impairment'. There's still a war on cannabis I see, well funded and spewing out bad information. 

9 hours ago, garyfisher said:

a half gram of weed lasts me WAY longer in my vape than in a bowl.

Volcano? Lasts longer before it tastes like popcorn but I get more medicated off a couple of hits in a pipe. I get more 'effects' quicker smoking than vaping. What I grow only takes a couple hits though. 

What I felt was wrong with the study is I always feel less medicated from vaping than from smoking. So I feel that I have higher blood THC from smoking but I don't check it with a blood test. And I know that smoking burns the THC off in a higher ratio to the other cannabinoids than vaping does.

Lasts longer in a vape to be sure. And I certainly feel better about putting vaped cannabis in my lungs than combusted cannabis. Unfortunately, I prefer the combusted experience way more, and that goes for both vaping flower or vaping extract. 

In my opinion, nothing beats slow burning a skinny joint. I sometimes enjoy vaporizing flower in a Pax, as it allows me to taste all kinds of hidden terpenes. I do not enjoy vaping wax or using glycerine cartridges. I quickly reach a ceiling high after like 2 hits, and everything after that only cashes out my lungs.

Smoking simply gives me greater pleasure. I like the taste, smell, and visuals of the smoke. I quickly find my desired high plateau, and my lungs generally feel good from smoke. Wax or cartridges are just too "sticky" in their impacts on my lungs.