Genetics Exchange

Since cannabis will become legal again in a few days I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a genetics exchange day. No money would change hands it would be strictly trading cuttings and or clones. This would hopefully provide every one an opportunity to get some new strains without spending an arm and a leg. Particularly some of the clone only strains that are going around.

We would need to decide on a location and some ground rules. My main concern would be making sure there are no mites etc. on the plants. We would need some volunteers to check for bugs and eggs before the plants were allowed in for the exchange. We don't want a state wide cannabis plant plague.

Any takers?

I would be interested in all 4.  I have 8 Ball Kush as well, but would like to see yours.  I have Hardcore Bubba (clone only strain from MosCutty experiment), Sour Diesel, Girl Scout Cookies, Blueberry Haze, Headband, Deadhead Og, Cinderella 99, Lemon Cake (also clone only pure Michigan strain), Blue Dream, Blackwater Og, and probably couple more I forgot.  

11 hours ago, mishigami bear said:

I've got blueberry X white rhino seed stock, that originate from the now defunct Irish Rose Seed Co. (through Marc Emery's catalogue in 1998).

I'd like to get indica dominant strains primarily to treat anxiety. Something knock-out strength. 

Where did you get the blueberry X white rhino seed stock? What is the effect of them?

What kind of indica dominant strains, why do you want to get them? Never heard of them, tell me more about them, please!

I have Skywalker OG (local cut)and a Tahoe OG(from seed) that I got from meds at the dispo. I have not yet run the Tahoe, but it's a girl. I had to kill Blue Dream as the mites always found her, no matter how much I cleaned. She was also from seed, and had the worst mite-resistance I've ever seen. I recently became a seed man, as someone game me aphids last time i got clones. I then wiped out everything except sky og, and started over from seed. Always interested in new genetics, but also weary given past events. I would still recommend quarantine to be safe and sure.

17 hours ago, Wild Bill said:

My original intent was to have a swap meet type event. Do we want to do it that way or just post what strains we have and what strains are on our wish list.

Either way would work but a swap meet would enable us to get together and share knowledge too. 

And where do you think to organize this swap meet type event? What you need to get to this meeting / meeting? I understand this is done to share experiences in growing and obtaining new information, is that so?

5 hours ago, garyfisher said:

i do not have the star tonic any longer.  You have a good memory.

I had Star Tonic until a year ago. Though I would always be able to get in AA, but soon as I stopped growing the supplier stopped selling the clones too.

Got seeds of 20% THC and 20% CBD to crack soon. These are for a seizure patient to try out.