It's midnight and it's legal!

mishigami bear

Every joint I ever smoked was MEDICAL! What is this recreational? Can someone explain it to me? 

Seems like someone told a big fat lie for money long ago that has been riding my back like a monkey since the 70's.

I saw a man on TV that said it might be OK to have a few pot stores in his community.

Might be OK?

There are filthy bars all over his precious neighborhood but it MIGHT BE OK TO HAVE A FEW POT STORES? 

People need to be reprogrammed that 'pot' has never hurt anyone ever and people have a basic right to be happily

left the fluck alone!

They need to mind their own business and get their thumb off of the innocent people who have been repressed for decades!

I have a hard time being happy about being set free from a life of false incarceration. I just want to be paid back for all the trouble I've had to go though because of a big fat lie for money long ago ….. The universe will make it right so I'm glad I'm on the right side of this issue. I wouldn't want the false repressor's Karma. They will come back as worms in their next lives. They turned our families, and communities, against us. What a price to pay. 

I have been reflecting on all the damage done over the years due to the drug laws. Lives ruined, lives lost and all of the associated hatred and violence.

There are now three generations of citizens who hate the police and government and rightfully so. The die hards will be looking for ways to circumvent the law so they can continue to harass and rob people for possessing a piece of nature.

The battle has been won but I'm afraid the war is ongoing.

The war will be won when no one is identified by cannabis. Just like we will have peace in the world when no one is identified by race, sex, or color. These are all reasons to separate and hate. Remove the reasons and we can live in peace. The question is; are humans capable of using their brains for better things after all these years of exercising our muscles hating. We have strong hateful brains. Be careful what you use your brains for because they become powerful in the things we use them for …..

3 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

The war will be won when no one is identified by cannabis. Just like we will have peace in the world when no one is identified by race, sex, or color. These are all reasons to separate and hate. Remove the reasons and we can live in peace. The question is; are humans capable of using their brains for better things after all these years of exercising our muscles hating. We have strong hateful brains. Be careful what you use your brains for because they become powerful in the things we use them for ….. 

But this will never happen, there will never be equality, and racism will never disappear, unfortunately. Every year more and more sinister and terrible things happen in people's heads. People's brains are poisoned by a thirst for power, money, popularity, and other things ... I hate this world.