I could use some assistance..

Trublue616

Hello all, I just received my MMMcard and looking for a trustworthy, reliable caregiver that I could work with. I’ve checked out many websites (Craigslist, Grassmatch.com, etc) and having a hard time trusting any options. I don’t have a lot a reliable sources so any guidance would be appreciated. Please email me if you can help.. Thank you all and have a blessed day. 

Edited by Trublue616

Have you checked the bulletin board at the medical marijuana certification facilities? There’s usually caregivers listed on those. Also the staff will usually know of some CGs they may or may not advise you to contact. I’m not sure of the legality there for conflict of interest...I wish that I was closer to you I’d take you as a patient but I’m 3 hrs away from you. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, it looks like I’m back to square one😔. My current caregiver is a great provider but doesn’t have many options at all and it’s wearing thin. I’m trying to find contentment in my situation but I feel it’s just bringing more stress. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! ✌️

2 hours ago, Wild Bill said:

Have you tried growing your own? It really doesn't require a great deal of work and will save you a lot of money. Once you have a regular grow schedule you will have a continuous  supply.

Wild Bill,

I have never tried before but often thought about it. Honestly, I feel I’d be over my head. Maybe not but with my green thumb, I’d kill a cactus. You do make great points but I know it would take a lot a prep and homework to get a nice, quality base and supply. It’s something to consider though .. thank you!

Trublue616,

My advice for you would be if you’re not comfortable growing your own then start looking around for another caregiver.  Here’s a incredible site that helps beginner growers...https://www.growweedeasy.com/, they really “dummy” it down to where everyone that has the want to grow, can grow easily.  Best wishes! 

On 3/15/2019 at 6:19 PM, Icebox said:

Trublue616,

My advice for you would be if you’re not comfortable growing your own then start looking around for another caregiver.  Here’s a incredible site that helps beginner growers...https://www.growweedeasy.com/, they really “dummy” it down to where everyone that has the want to grow, can grow easily.  Best wishes! 

Used this site for years.

Very helpful site.

• 1 month later...