Caregivers to dispensaries

Lancy

1 hour ago, blackhorse said:

Read that they had until last night to get rid of caregiver product. 

Wonder if they have enough product without the caregivers supply?

That was old news from November 16th. Since then they said that the supply lawsuit had to be resolved before the caregiver suppliers where to be discontinued.

The lawsuit about supply is still being negotiated. So the deal with the caregivers should still be in place indefinitely.

The supply lawsuit could take a long time to resolve. 

Now we have the new and improved governor and attorney general that don't have their axes grinding for marijuana like Snyder and Schuette. 

Snyder hated us since he was a f head in college. Schuette just hates everyone not like him. They shouldn't have gotten the jobs they did considering their mental problems. But hey, that's democracy for you. Even sick minded incompetents can get elected by ignorant voters. 

3 hours ago, blackhorse said:

They cannot purchase from caregivers as of today and all product they have must be logged into metrc and tested. Going forward everything must come thru licensed growers/producers. 

There will not be enough product without caregivers. Expect more litigation. 

i hate their location.  Dumb faqing patients leaving there crossing over 247 to turn left onto m13 south don't even look for traffic.  Had some biznitch basically stop in the middle of northbound m13 before she realized she was going to get hit.

Edited by garyfisher

First time any business did good in that building. I know the guy who built it and wish he was alive to see it now. The irony of it makes me smile. 

The traffic routing problem is really unsolvable. They will probably move. But how to you bring yourself to move your business when you are killin' it? Lots of parking. They set up tents and food trucks. Have guys direct traffic.

They should lease the old Kmart. They could fit a grow in there too. BOOM! 

On 1/1/2019 at 9:22 AM, blackhorse said:

They will be buying all the product from several large factory grows around the state.  This is what people have to look forward to getting at dispensary.  If a person wants the good stuff, they will need to find an experienced caregiver.

Image may contain: plant, outdoor, text and nature

40 minutes ago, shaner said:

They will be buying all the product from several large factory grows around the state.  This is what people have to look forward to getting at dispensary.  If a person wants the good stuff, they will need to find an experienced caregiver.

Image may contain: plant, outdoor, text and nature

Have seen/tried most of what Dispo has and it is a little pricey but very good. Patients definitely like it.

However, what I grow does beat what Dispo sells. 

So it is true that caregivers do have a potential to beat the dispensary quality. On the other hand, many caregivers will fall far short of the dispensaries top shelf meds.

1 hour ago, Restorium2 said:

Have seen/tried most of what Dispo has and it is a little pricey but very good. Patients definitely like it.

However, what I grow does beat what Dispo sells. 

So it is true that caregivers do have a potential to beat the dispensary quality. On the other hand, many caregivers will fall far short of the dispensaries top shelf meds.

You are right, many caregivers will fall short.  But just the rookies, not the experienced people.

This is what I heard yesterday;

Caregivers can sell to dispensaries BUT it has to be tested. You have to provide the whole lot that you want to sell. It is tested. If it doesn't pass it is destroyed. Not hearing about too many caregiver takers on that deal.

Dispo is getting everything from High Life Farms now. 

Had that same conversation yesterday with the grow store bros.

We came to the conclusion that there are too many factors out of our control.

I'll stick with what I'm doing. 

You know things have not changed since I started growing in the 70's:

You either have it or you don't.

If you have it you are it if you don't you aint worth a shiit.

It being the BOMB cannabis. 

There are no short cuts. No substitutes. Great grows rule.