Looking to become a caregiver in Lansing

Dysmal

New guy here with some questions. 

Looking to start growing shortly, but in the mean time, how can I become a caregiver and utilize dispensaries. 

Being that I'm looking to start growing this will be my first efforts at what are some easy set up ideas with limited space and resources (I'm thinking of trying to keep 3 plants going into each phase at a time. 

Just now, Dysmal said:

Looking to start growing shortly, but in the mean time, how can I become a caregiver and utilize dispensaries. 

Being that I'm looking to start growing this will be my first efforts at what are some easy set up ideas with limited space and resources (I'm thinking of trying to keep 3 plants going into each phase at a time. 

To become a caregiver you first need a registered patient to sign you up as their caregiver.

Since you 'are looking to start growing' you are not in a good position yet for someone to depend on your grow.

Grow some plants. You can grow 12 legally if you are an adult, recreational rules. Once you get good and have a supply then start thinking about helping patients. 

1 hour ago, Dysmal said:

Looking to start growing shortly, but in the mean time, how can I become a caregiver and utilize dispensaries

Utilizing dispensaries all starts with being a registered patient. 

Edited by Restorium2