Budding on clones

Jaharmy

Help,i have amnesia hypro, rascal, exotic kush strain mothers, its 5 month old. After i cut to make clones and put it in the shelfs like the normal procedurs and suddenly the amnesia clones is start to show some bud and the other not. I grow under sanlight led 140w and i hv 2 of those perm2 and in the shelfs are normal fluorecent. Its not autoflower plants! 

IMG_20181218_132349.jpg

Edited by Jaharmy
To make it more clear

10 hours ago, Jaharmy said:

I have amnesia hypro, rascal, exotic kush strain mothers, its 5 month old. After i cut to make clones and put it in the shelfs like the normal procedurs and suddenly the amnesia clones is start to show some bud and the other not. I grow under sunlight led 140w and in the shelfs are normal fluorecent 

IMG_20181218_132349.jpg

Sounds like that you took cuttings off of plants that were in, or going into, bud stage. It will take a few weeks for them to veg regularly again. Time to double check your timers and lights. 140 w LED? That sounds weak. Did you check the PAR off of it?