Dispensary Discussion

13 hours ago, shishka said:

Can come from people spraying compost tea on flowers during the flowering stage. Worm poo bat poo seabird poo chicken poo 💩 💩 💩

Silly organic fanatics with their “Don’t panic it’s organic” bunny muffin. 

I was thinking that. But they love the taste. And it's so much better for you, that organic. 

20 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

They are saying they got the nasty weed from caregivers. I don't trust this information at all. Smells fishy like propaganda AGAIN. Same old dispensary wars where they discredit caregivers. They were lying before, probably lying now too. Lying for money. 

They were to destroy all the caregiver weed on Jan. 1.

It should not have even been tested.

10 minutes ago, blackhorse said:

Good point. In Bay City, Dispo just quietly switched over. They got rid of everything and started over. But their rival just down the street, The Shop, kept all the previous strains on the menu with the previous pricing. A couple days ago they fell off weed maps entirely. Busted? Out of business? It's a shame because they were doing good. 

What would be the point in testing something that wasn't ever going to be in the store again?

It was either fake news or a 'go for the throat' of caregiver suppliers.

Since there is a lawsuit pending that the new suppliers can't keep up, maybe the whole testing deal was to discredit the alternative source to end the lawsuit?

I'm an all organic guy.  Feed the soil.  I never spray the SH1T on the plants.  Guano happens but it doesn't happen in my buds.  I do spray kelp, humics, epsom, calmg and heavy16 foliar up to week 3 in flower.   Once flowers start, i never spray again.

7 hours ago, blackhorse said:

no thats not true.  All weed had to be purchased before january 1st and in could stay on the shelves as long as it was tested-according to the LARA bulliten.

13 hours ago, blackhorse said:

6 hours ago, garyfisher said:

no thats not true.  All weed had to be purchased before january 1st and in could stay on the shelves as long as it was tested-according to the LARA bulliten.

They have until the end of January to get rid of it thru sales. After that everything must have come from a licensee. Caregiver to provisioning was cut off Dec 31. 

11 minutes ago, blackhorse said:

Heard a lot of provisioning centers in AA have now closed. 

We have a few open here in Bay City. It's hard to tell what is going on in there. I used to get a text a day from Dispo but that quit as the new year came in. The last one I received was January 1st. Haven't needed any supplies lately so I don't go in there. Maybe the cops are running it now for all I know. It's a red flag for me that they quit texting. 

8 hours ago, blackhorse said:

My understanding was this had to happen on January 1.

The significance of that date is that after Jan 1 everything must be tested to MMFLA standards and entered in the state seed to sale system (METRC). Any leftover caregiver product can still be sold during the month of January as long as it passes testing and is entered in METRC.  

The thing is if a shop tests a caregiver product that they had been selling in December (before testing was required) and it fails they then have to issue a recall and not many shops want to take that risk so most shops just had fire sales at the end of December to get rid of all caregiver product  

All caregiver product regardless must be destroyed Jan 31 whether it passed testing or not and starting February 1 everything sold must come from a licensed facility. 

That is the current state of affairs  although there is a lot of pressure on State to open it back up to pre January rules until June or even later. 

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:13 PM, garyfisher said:

I'm an all organic guy.  Feed the soil.  I never spray the SH1T on the plants.  Guano happens but it doesn't happen in my buds.  I do spray kelp, humics, epsom, calmg and heavy16 foliar up to week 3 in flower.   Once flowers start, i never spray again.

Better off using worm castings. Cheaper. Works as good. No pathogens. You can pass the lab test. 

1 hour ago, Restorium2 said:

Weedmaps gives some insight. 

Here's a question;

Why would one of the two best dispensaries in Bay City, The Shop, drop right off Weedmaps?

While others that have closed still have a footprint on Weedmaps?

I watched weedmaps as the Jan 1st date came and went.

The Shop kept all their strains, kept selling them.

Maybe they got slapped with a recall and went out of business?

Elite Wellness has done the same thing, kept selling their selection of strains from caregivers, but they are still open.

Maybe more recalls coming?

Here's the full statement Wednesday from the state's Bureau of Marijuana Regulation:

It is resolved that the Board will not take disciplinary action against an applicant in the following circumstances:

For an Applicant temporarily operating:

• For the time period ending March 31, 2019:
    • The applicant temporarily operates a proposed marihuana facility that would otherwise require a license if either of the following apply:
      • The applicant’s proposed facility is within a municipality that adopted an ordinance before December 15, 2017 but is pending adoption of an ordinance under the Act, or
      • The applicant’s proposed facility is within a municipality that has adopted an ordinance before December 15, 2017.
    • The applicant notifies the Department within 1 business day of becoming aware of any adverse reaction to a marijuana product sold or transferred, and
    • For purposes of this resolution only, the applicant applied for a license no later than February 15, 2018.
  • An applicant that does not comply with this resolution shall cease and desist operation and may be subject to penalties and sanctions, and
  • An applicant that is temporarily operating is not guaranteed a license.

It is further resolved that the Board will not take disciplinary action against a licensee for purchasing marijuana products from a registered primary caregiver (caregiver) or an applicant temporarily operating in the following circumstances:

For a licensed Provisioning Center:

• The licensee obtains patient consent on a form provided by the Department prior to selling any marijuana products that have not been tested in full compliance with the law and administrative rules, and
    • The licensee enters all inventory into the statewide monitoring system immediately upon receipt from a caregiver, and
    • The licensee, before any sale or transfer, must verify, and confirm with government issued photo identification, with the statewide monitoring system that a patient or primary caregiver holds a valid registry identification card, and
    • The licensee enters all sales in the statewide monitoring system, and
    • The licensee determines sales will not exceed daily purchasing limits, and
    • The licensee shall notify the Department within 1 business day of becoming aware of any adverse reaction to a marijuana product sold or transferred.

For a licensed Grower or Processor:

• The licensee obtains marijuana products from caregivers, and
    • The licensee enters all inventory into the statewide monitoring system immediately upon receipt, and
    • The licensee only transfers marijuana products that have been tested in full compliance with the law and administrative rules, and
    • The licensee tags or packages all inventory that has been identified in the statewide monitoring system, and
    • The licensee shall notify the Department within 1 business day of becoming aware of any adverse reaction to a marijuana product sold or transferred.