How michigan used sick people to profit and sway the vote then dumped them into oblivion

I've been looking for peace but your attempted control of the point I'm trying to make is keeping me down man.  I just want to go to sleep but can't because some think money and recreational use is more important than sick peoples medicine.  Most who use recreational use other drugs recreational also. I do not...  I do not want to be associated with such. So the dispensaries were a place I KNEW only marijuana would be present.  So I  extremely unhappy with the current situation.  Typing on this phone keypad will not allow me to emphasize upon this properly . So if this does not placate I will have to use my big boy voice in person to get my point across. My medicine is the last thing on a list of issues brought on by mostly others (not all) and some circumstances out of my control.  You do not know me and cannot hear tone of voice through text.  So my negativity is not that it is frustration of the program.  14 days have passed away (literally) since the closing of lake effect portage among others. I'm sure many VETS and sick patients in portage area are just as angry if not more than I! 

suffering is a choice and complaining about it on the internet isn't going to solve anything yet will cause more suffering.
You have 2 choices to eliminate the suffering.

1. change your environment.

2. change your perception.

if you expect people to decipher your cryptic language without any context, then, well its easy to misinterpret.  

Almost all circumstances are out of your control.  Only your reaction can be controlled.

I understand you're upset.  I think most people share your viewpoint.  However, there are caregivers available for all patients including vets.  There is constantly ads on craigslist, this website, budtrader and grassmatch looking for patients.  There are also compassion clubs open to network caregivers with patients as well as most clinics are happy to do this.  The entitlement that patients showed through the past 8.5 years is why caregivers aren't eager to jump out from the shadows and volunteer their skills, money and most importantly irreplaceable time.  It's because patient entitlement and it's really sad for everyone involved.  

Edited by garyfisher

6 hours ago, garyfisher said:

Do you meditate?

Yes I do.  After I medicate.  My mind will not stop until then.. 

I also agree with some of your points.  Except I think there is one more choice action.  And our actions directly effect our circumstances.  Really sometimes the only way things change.