• Similar Content

• By Terry517
      Moving out of state, have a 3 caregiver operation up and running and willing to sell along with 5.5 acres of land and buildings in Rives Junction.  email  or call Terry

(Contact poster via pm center no private phone numbers or emails allowed in open forums)
    • By Ariel
      Hello,
      I am looking for a Caregiver near 49509 Grand Rapids, MI. My name is Ariel, and I am a legal medical patient looking for a new caregiver.
      Thanks,
      Ariel 
    • By JAKEatSOILtoSMOKE
      Hello my name is Jake, and I run the buying operations for a company call soil to smoke. Basically what we do is find caregiver product and test it so it can be sold on Indian reservations here in Michigan.  As long as your products can pass a Lab test, witch my company will pay for, then we can do business. looking forward to hearing from some of you! I can come to you no matter the distance I am located in Grand Rapids MI.
      I can be reached at ( Contact poster via PM  .)
    • By evanparisian
      Looking for a caregiver in Lansing. Relatively new to this (only been a medical patient since March) and I've never had a caregiver. I smoke about 1.5-2 oz of flower per month, as well as 5-7g of concentrate.
    • By mnklimitless
      I have 20 years experience growing. Strains currently available Monkey Berries, White Widow, Gelato, Louis the 13th, Ghost Train, Amnesia Haze, and OG Kush. Always grown indoors with no preservatives or PGRs in sealed CO2 enriched rooms on a 50/50 Coco/soil media and Reverse Osmosis water. Incentives available.