I have extra clones

Medical Mary

I have a bunch of Granddaddy Purple clones that are getting too big to
stay in the cloner but I'm not ready to do another crop yet.
Also the mother plants are too big and I need to top them and make more clones that I still won't be able to use all of.
These mother plants growing too fast and needing to be topped all the time is probably going to be an ongoing problem.

How can I find someone who would like to buy these extra clones?

Yea Restorium2, that would suck, but... 
If I ask to see his Medical marijuana card that should nip that in the bud right?  Cops can lie and say that they're not cops, but they can't have a card and be a cop at the same time.  - OH gotta check his DL to make sure the name matches and the pic on his DL is him bc the MMcards dosn't have pix on them.

Why all this extra risk and hassel? I don't even feel like growing weed right now, but I need to keep the genetics alive so when I do want to I still have them.
The drawback to using clones of females is you have to keep a mother plant alive. Not like I could save a bunch of seeds for later.

1 hour ago, Medical Mary said:

Yea Restorium2, that would suck, but... 
If I ask to see his Medical marijuana card that should nip that in the bud right?  Cops can lie and say that they're not cops, but they can't have a card and be a cop at the same time.  - OH gotta check his DL to make sure the name matches and the pic on his DL is him bc the MMcards dosn't have pix on them.

Why all this extra risk and hassel? I don't even feel like growing weed right now, but I need to keep the genetics alive so when I do want to I still have them.
The drawback to using clones of females is you have to keep a mother plant alive. Not like I could save a bunch of seeds for later.

Cops have had cards before. You will have to be more careful than that. Nothing stopping cops from getting cards. 

Cops have had cards before. You will have to be more careful than that. Nothing stopping cops from getting cards. 

Restorium2 - I was told you will not be allowed to have a CPL if you have the card. I know cops don't need a CPL but if they have a card it means they're probably using Marijuana which in most jurisdictions might cost them their job.

restorium2 - " you could either trim and throw the cuttings in the trash or use a clone for a mother plant"

I know I could but I just can't consionably deliberately waste something that could be put to use and possibly worth money.
I have a lot of older electronic stuff in my house BC if it's good I can't bring myself to throw it out.
I also have 3 mother plants already.

Yes I would like to sell the clones because it could help pay the heating bill.

I went to the one site that I had bought clones from a couple years ago to try to post an ad but i was not able to register an account, it said "this form is closed, please contact your forms administrator" so they seem to have a software issue.

I really hope someone here could point me to a decent online marketplace to post these. I'm scared of craigslist for all the obvious reasons.

thanks.

You need to get over your aversion to throwing away a perfectly good clone. Everyone does it. It is part of life. 

But you need to remain under your plant count, and that often requires throwing away beautiful clones.

Going out of your way to find someone to take your clone (or even buy it) is kind of foolish and potentially dangerous. Eventually, there will be open exchanges where you can bring your clones. But for now, I wouldn't try to find buyers for your extras. Stay focused on your own garden.

13 hours ago, Medical Mary said:

Restorium2 - I was told you will not be allowed to have a CPL if you have the card. I know cops don't need a CPL but if they have a card it means they're probably using Marijuana which in most jurisdictions might cost them their job.

They get the card so they can bust you selling them clones, not to use marijuana. It's entrapment. By the time you prove it's entrapment you have already suffered greatly. 

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:06 PM, NancyBotman said:

Here is our speech to everyone wanting everything cannabis....."We are NOT any form of law enforcement and by responding back to us neither are you"? Then ask them Are you Law Enforcement? Ha! works every time! Because they do not answer back. Be careful though.....

Cops wish we thought this way. 

On 1/24/2019 at 7:56 AM, Restorium2 said:

Cops wish we thought this way. 

ya thats total bullshlt.  I cant believe how many people think this is actually true.

edit:  The false idea that cops have to tell you they are cops is whats moo poo.  not what i quoted.

Edited by garyfisher
assdfassdffadfadsdf

17 hours ago, Medical Mary said:

Ok, so what if I WANT to sell clones to legit buyers? where and how can I safely hook up with said legit buyers?

a friend of a friend has had decent luck(emphasis on the LUCK) putting ads on craigslist.  The posts almost always get flagged within a day but he does find buyers.  He has better luck using vague descriptions such as "clones" rather than "marijuana clones"  Posting photos usually gets the topic flagged quicker.  I'm not saying this is legal or safe but it has worked out for him. 

Theres also people selling clones on Instagram using keyword hashtags to bring people in but you need to have somewhat of an established account.  check out "thecloneconnection1" and "greatlakesclones3.0" on instagram.

You have to put yourself out there and that simply is the opposite of safe.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 5:27 PM, Medical Mary said:

restorium2 - " you could either trim and throw the cuttings in the trash or use a clone for a mother plant"

I know I could but I just can't consionably deliberately waste something that could be put to use and possibly worth money.
I have a lot of older electronic stuff in my house BC if it's good I can't bring myself to throw it out.
I also have 3 mother plants already.

Yes I would like to sell the clones because it could help pay the heating bill.

I went to the one site that I had bought clones from a couple years ago to try to post an ad but i was not able to register an account, it said "this form is closed, please contact your forms administrator" so they seem to have a software issue.

I really hope someone here could point me to a decent online marketplace to post these. I'm scared of craigslist for all the obvious reasons.

thanks.

There's no where any safer. When you venture into selling illegally there will be folks wanting to take advantage of you. They figure they can because you are illegal. The worst of the worst. Be prepared for them. 

8 hours ago, Medical Mary said:

"They figure they can because you are illegal."
I'm NOT ILLEGAL. I have a card. I'm just overstocked on clones and am trying to stay under the limit by selling rather than destroying something of value that other people may desperately need.

More bad news for you; Now that you went online and found out that selling clones is illegal, when you get busted the cops will look at your browser history and know that you knew better.