I have extra clones

Medical Mary

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 11:31 PM, Medical Mary said:

I have a bunch of Granddaddy Purple clones that are getting too big to
stay in the cloner but I'm not ready to do another crop yet.
Also the mother plants are too big and I need to top them and make more clones that I still won't be able to use all of.
These mother plants growing too fast and needing to be topped all the time is probably going to be an ongoing problem.

How can I find someone who would like to buy these extra clones?

I thought up an idea to help you with that.

If you are a registered caregiver you can sell your rooted cuttings to the dispensaries.

• 8 months later...
On 1/22/2019 at 1:53 PM, garyfisher said:

LARA has issued cards with fake names, along with the secretary of state issuing matching drivers licenses to law enforcement to trap caregivers into selling.

http://www.rockindlaw.com/police-used-fake-id-cards-to-buy-medical-marijuana/

Yet they won't help people get their license back or help fund a plant that would jeopardise their own patents and side hustle they have going on.  Pot isn't the problem, and I wish they would leave it alone. 

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

Fed

Why would the Fed's bother when they can just go to a brick and motar storefront that advertises on the web.  Or for that matter the dozens of folks that advertise on Facebook's marketplace?   While I am sure they would like us to believe they are omnipresent and busting everyone, I expect they have thresholds of costs and operation size that they must meet before they spend any enforcement $.  

15 hours ago, semicaregiver said:

Why would the Fed's bother when they can just go to a brick and motar storefront that advertises on the web.  Or for that matter the dozens of folks that advertise on Facebook's marketplace?   While I am sure they would like us to believe they are omnipresent and busting everyone, I expect they have thresholds of costs and operation size that they must meet before they spend any enforcement $.  

What they do is use what they are already doing that is funded and expand on it. Like when they have human trafficking funding they will expand out to bust marijuana people and say it was connected and funding human trafficking.

Right now it would be domestic terrorism. They would say these illegal clone sales are funding domestic terrorism. 

Now that you see the path I'm sure you see it more clearly and realize how much trouble you could get into just thinking you are helping someone. 

The dispensaries are better protected against this stuff. The individuals are the low hanging fruit.