Caregiver Southwest MI looking for Patients

Cazmar74

I am a caregiver in southwest MI, 10 years experience- looking for 2 patients, quality product- many different strains (high THC, High CBD, Indica, Sativa), edibles, RSO and tinctures, and we deliver. Please contact me if you are interested!!! Willing to travel to St. Joseph/Calhoun/Branch/Kalamazoo/Jackson.

Edited by Cazmar74

Cazmar74,

The MMMA has a vetted and contractual  patient/caregiver matchmaking service.  Would you like to be part of that?

We get requests all the time for this service

Call 734-707-8515 and leave a message and we will get back to you.

PS. We are going to start limiting the harvesting of patients on this site due to the fact that there have been several patients who have not been happy with their caregivers who have not followed through with their medication.  So please take it easy with that on the site please.

24 minutes ago, dwkl said:

Cazmar74,

The MMMA has a vetted and contractual  patient/caregiver matchmaking service.  Would you like to be part of that?

Tell me more about this service?

Also there is no need to constantly bump  your ad to the top of the list  patients can see your ad in the list of caregivers offering up their services so please limit your ads as to not clutter up the boards  with the same ad in multiple places.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2019 at 2:48 PM, dwkl said:

Cazmar74,

PS. We are going to start limiting the harvesting of patients on this site due to the fact that there have been several patients who have not been happy with their caregivers who have not followed through with their medication.  So please take it easy with that on the site please.

dwkl,  I’ve called, left a message, and no one has gotten back to me.

When is the office staffed? Thx.

• 1 month later...