Hello from SW Michigan

I am in the process of getting my card now.  I am only really interested in non-THC medibles but I was talking to some friends that have cards and they said I should find a caregiver to kinda sponsor me.  They kinda hinted that I would helping someone out by giving them access to more yield but not sure if that is legit and I am not sure how it would help me.  

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it as I want to handle this legal like.

Edited by Whoda49424
Typo

11 hours ago, Whoda49424 said:

I am in the process of getting my card now.  I am only really interested in non-THC medibles but I was talking to some friends that have cards and they said I should find a caregiver to kinda sponsor me.  They kinda hinted that I would helping someone out by giving them access to more yield but not sure if that is legit and I am not sure how it would help me.  

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it as I want to handle this legal like.

The people who would sign you up for more yield are just taking advantage of you. The people who would recommend it are not your friends and pretty dumb on top of that. 

You say you want to be legit. Then be legit. Find out what you like by trying out some things from a dispensary and go on from there. This is about you getting your medical supplies, not about some strangers yield. 

13 hours ago, Whoda49424 said:

If by "non-THC" medibles you mean "CBD medibles",  it is highly unlikely that a caregiver can provide this for you at all, and almost certainly not on any kind of consistent basis. End of story. 

Edited by zeebudz

6 hours ago, zeebudz said:

If by "non-THC" medibles you mean "CBD medibles",  it is highly unlikely that a caregiver can provide this for you at all, and almost certainly not on any kind of consistent basis. End of story. 

You can buy CBD oil at health food stores.  It's made from hemp and is legal.  I don't know if it works the same as a high CBD/low THC MMJ oil.  Anybody know?

1 hour ago, Highlander said:

You can buy CBD oil at health food stores.  It's made from hemp and is legal.  I don't know if it works the same as a high CBD/low THC MMJ oil.  Anybody know?

In my opinion, their is no comparison between hemp cbd and high cbd/low thc. I use high cbd to make edibles and the plant is part of garden. This is referring to Cannatonic, Star Tonic, harlequin,  or any other high cbd plants. 

Use 2 oz. of trimmings to a pound of butter to make cbd butter. For people who wish not to get high, this is way to go and still get pain relief.

54 minutes ago, blackhorse said:

In my opinion, their is no comparison between hemp cbd and high cbd/low thc. I use high cbd to make edibles and the plant is part of garden. This is referring to Cannatonic, Star Tonic, harlequin,  or any other high cbd plants. 

Use 2 oz. of trimmings to a pound of butter to make cbd butter. For people who wish not to get high, this is way to go and still get pain relief.

Thanks for the feedback.  My ex mother-in-law who probably has dementia or Parkinson's or something similar (not diagnosed.... yet...as such a diagnosis doesn't happen overnight) has been experiencing some anxiety relief using hemp CBD oil.  I feel bad for this lady because she is incredibly intelligent (she has a phD in math and used to teach college calculus classes), she is 82 and in good physical health but her mind is failing.  Any idea about high CBD/low THC meds for someone in her shoes?  I had her try MMJ medibles and she made the classic mistake and ate too much, too soon, and then it caught up to her and F-ed her up for about a day and a half and now she wants nothing to do with MMJ.

13 hours ago, Highlander said:

Thanks for the feedback.  My ex mother-in-law who probably has dementia or Parkinson's or something similar (not diagnosed.... yet...as such a diagnosis doesn't happen overnight) has been experiencing some anxiety relief using hemp CBD oil.  I feel bad for this lady because she is incredibly intelligent (she has a phD in math and used to teach college calculus classes), she is 82 and in good physical health but her mind is failing.  Any idea about high CBD/low THC meds for someone in her shoes?  I had her try MMJ medibles and she made the classic mistake and ate too much, too soon, and then it caught up to her and F-ed her up for about a day and a half and now she wants nothing to do with MMJ.

Make sure opioids are not involved. 

14 hours ago, Highlander said:

Make medibles from high cbd/low thc and have her try. The thc should be below 1%, like cannatonic.

Notice that some cannatonic is about 4% thc, look for the below 1%.

Start with a 1/4 or 1/2 of a cookie until she get accustomed to the meds. She will notice a tingling in the feet at first, no high though.

Where you located at?

4 hours ago, blackhorse said:

Make medibles from high cbd/low thc and have her try. The thc should be below 1%, like cannatonic.

Notice that some cannatonic is about 4% thc, look for the below 1%.

Start with a 1/4 or 1/2 of a cookie until she get accustomed to the meds. She will notice a tingling in the feet at first, no high though.

Where you located at?

Thanks for the input.  I'm in the Flint area.