caregiver & rec plant count

Green-Nubie

I'm sorry if this has brought up before,

trying to find out how the new rec law effects a caregivers plant count.

Like is it ok for a caregiver to have his normal numbers and be allowed to grow another 12 per household?

And does this extra 12 need to be separated from plants being grown for patients if the caregiver is only one tending them?

Definitely separated.

If you are maxed out for your number of patients it wouldn't be very good to go above that.

If a caregiver isn't a patient they should be able to grow their own 12 for their recreational use separately.

I think you might run into trouble if you double dip saying these plants are my medical and these are my recreational so I can have 24 for myself. 12 per person max is safe. 12 per residence recreational. Most folks will not run into any trouble unless they are caught selling. Then they are under the microscope.

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, Easy E said:

Watch the Ken Stecker PAAM presentation Michael posted on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDIqFeIRHag&t=1752s This will at least give you a glimpse into the enemies mindset and current understanding at the time.

Nice video link. Ken Steckler makes victims out of people who haven't done anything wrong to anyone. He's a very bad person for doing that, perpetuating the wrongs done to us over the decades. I wouldn't want to answer for his crimes to humanity.

He's basically saying that if you go over, and are over double what you are supposed to have, you go back to the 'old rules' where he can trample your rights and throw you into prison. He's a real piece of work!

What all prosecutors need to be aware of is the bar is much higher for them to get a warrant and search your property (like a writ of assistance that is constitutionally illegal). I would expect most prosecutors to not stoop to Steckler's level of hatred. It's going to depend a lot on where you live and how your community is made up. If you live in one of those backward areas that still hate cannabis then move because you are surrounded by bad people.