Sign in to follow this  
hero4u

Should i only give my plants HALF of the required nutrients?

Been doing alot of research that says you should only start by giving your plants HALF of nutrients that the label suggests?  Is this true?   Thanks!

I give my flowering ladys all she can handle and only back off if I notice  nute burn which to this point has never happened I feed  one  day then next time they need  feeding I give them water only .

ok thanks for all the help!  :)  im wondering if  should start giving them more?  I have 8 plants into about a week flowering and the leaves are starting to get some yellow spots and and there are a few that the leaves are turning yellow already?  Was thinking maybe cause i was only giving them half nutrients so far?  

Check the PH of the water going into the soil.

We sometimes get lax on checking the ph of the water and it will cause problems. 

A cheap ph kit is $10 or so.

Doesn't well water need additives?

I have only used city water so not real familiar with using  well water also its not unusual to see yellowing leaves during flowering  each strain is different but ive ran some strains that started dropping leaves  around week 3 but its something all plants do .

The number one thing you need to know about growing cannabis is  relax and dont stress out or  panic .

Overwatering your girls will stunt their growth  just pick up your pots get use to the feel of each pot  fully watered and   dry the roots need food and water but they also need to breathe.