Can AUTOflowers be cloned?

hero4u

The deal with that is an autoflower is on an automatic life timer from the time it sprouts. If you sprout it, wait until it's big enough to clone off of, It's been on the 'timer' this whole time. Not much time left for decent buds. 

Regular plants, the grower adjusts the life timer by hours of light. The grower carefully decides what stage of growth they want the plant in for proper veg time and cloning. 

• 6 months later...

If you are hell bent on cloning autos....get super auto seeds. Anything past 90 days. Say you have a 90 day auto. It takes me about 8 days to strike feeder roots on clones. So subtract 8 from 90 then subtract the days it's been growing, and that's how many days you have left on that clone. You see? Doesn't make sense to clone a faster variety autoflower, as there isn't much time left to bulk up. Just do what I do, plant autos in numbers. Kill the finicky ones and keep the best. Baby them, and avoid HST methods. Leaf tuck instead of defoliation.

Alien VS. Triangle F2 -94 days. Below is a pic after dried, and is one of the most potent strains I've ever grown. I wish I cloned this one for sure. Other seeds from the pack had potency and wicked terps, but nothing came close to this one. Ish was so strong, I'd compare it closer to GG#4 than anything else I've had. Don't knock autos, you just need to find the right breeder.

IMG_20180723_104602.jpg