Sign in to follow this  
hero4u

Can AUTOflowers be cloned?

Just wondering if you can clone auto flowers and if so is there a high success rate?  I really dig the autoflowers and am thinking about growing more of those.  BUT would be nice if i could clone them too!  Thanks!

The deal with that is an autoflower is on an automatic life timer from the time it sprouts. If you sprout it, wait until it's big enough to clone off of, It's been on the 'timer' this whole time. Not much time left for decent buds. 

Regular plants, the grower adjusts the life timer by hours of light. The grower carefully decides what stage of growth they want the plant in for proper veg time and cloning. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SickXsicarioXjon420_710
      Ok so we are starting a new room and I’m looking for a good substrate for my plants to sit in while in the net pot and recommendations? Looking to get highest yeilds possible we have an 8 bucket rdwc with a 1000 watt hps vivosun and will be running fox fam dirty doz nuets with auto flowers seeds for the first couple runs any advice etc greatly appreciated we are indoors as well FYI