Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Is your husbands doctor willing to give him a card? Depending on what area of the state you are in you may be able to find a doctor who will certify your husband based on his medical records. If not you can still grow under the recreational law.

Assuming you are able to get a medical card the information you need to become a caregiver can be found here:   https://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/articles/caregivers/becoming-a-caregiver/


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

  • Create New...