1. blackhorse

blackhorse

• Similar Content

• By Supremegorgeousone
      I grow 4 different varieties and make the best edibles. I really enjoy this hobby and would be happy to grow your medicine for you. 
    • By Supremegorgeousone
      I grow 4 different varieties and make the best edibles. I really enjoy this hobby and would be happy to grow your medicine for you. 

• By hero4u
      Hello.  Getting ready to germinate some seeds.  Someone recentley told me that i should start "roughing" up the seeds and kind of scrape the outer sheel?  Is this true?  Ever heard of this? 
    • By impatient
      I wonder if anyone will bring cannabis seeds? Everyone can grow 12, and I would sure like to trade out to get some variety going.  No selling allowed, but swapping doesn't count as selling, does it?  Whether trading or not, this could be an event of interest:
      https://www.tadl.org/event/seed-swap/

• By trix
      Kentucky Sues Federal Government Over Hemp Seeds

Louisville -- Kentucky's Agriculture Department sued the federal government Wednesday, seeking the release of imported hemp seeds that have been held up by customs officials. The state said it needs to get the seeds in the ground for the spring season and each day they are held up jeopardizes the yield.

The 250-pound shipment from Italy has been held for more than a week by customs officials in Louisville. "No state should have to endure what Kentucky has gone through in this process. We must take a stand against federal government overreach," Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer said.

Read More...