Any Caregivers Growing Cannatonic Strain?

tazzyslady

I'm wondering if any caregivers are growing Cannatonic?  I have searched dispensaries for this product and the only one I could find was in Ann Arbor and now they have sold out and have no idea when they will be getting more in.  I saw one Caregiver on Grassmatch in Lansing who had it, but of course that website won't let me update my information so I can contact him.  So I'm more or less in limbo at the moment.  Any help would be appreciated and I'm willing to drive 3 hours one way to obtain this strain.  Thanks.

Some of the seed banks are now carrying seeds similar to cannatonic.

Cannatonic was 19% cbd and .5 thc.

Believe Seedsman has a high cbd strain like cannatonic.

Read the fine print to get the high cbd as lots of the seeds are 1:1 ratio.

Dispensary in AA had clones of cannatonic until new rules went into effect.

Unless you grow from a clone with a known CBD content, you aren't guaranteed that you'll get high CBD from a plant grown from seed unless you test it (analytically or - less accurately - by consuming it) . Cannabis doesn't always "grow true". In addition, growing conditions can dramatically affect the THC & CBD, at least if you believe this small study on hemp which looked at soil temp and precipitation: http://www.dgsgenetika.org.rs/abstrakti/vol43no3_rad3.pdf

Edited by zeebudz