I’m back!!!

I've got a 5 x 10 tent in grow room, now have a 600 watt for half of room and the 1200 watt led for other half.

Really simple to set up the led light, hook cables to top and hang up. Cord is 5' long so no extra cord needed.

Light is only about a foot from top of canopy so will keep checking for issues. 

Could shorten up the cables for light if needed.

We will see which side of tent grows the best buds.

1 hour ago, blackhorse said:

I've got a 5 x 10 tent in grow room, now have a 600 watt for half of room and the 1200 watt led for other half.

Really simple to set up the led light, hook cables to top and hang up. Cord is 5' long so no extra cord needed.

Light is only about a foot from top of canopy so will keep checking for issues. 

Could shorten up the cables for light if needed.

We will see which side of tent grows the best buds.

I noticed when I started plants on HPS and then switched to LED I didn't get the full benefit of having them under the LED for the full cycle. So your next grow will be better than this one. 

27 minutes ago, Kingdiamond said:

My plants have never looked better but im getting some major stretch because of the panels being so far off the top of the canopy  but  when I had them lower the leaves started to get a bleached out  look  day 8 of flower im praying that I dont run out of  ceiling .

As you get further into flower they will take more PAR so you can have them closer. You can let them grow closer to the light. 

17 hours ago, blackhorse said:

Was going to order another led light for a friend and the sale must be over.

Could not use the discount code.

Will have to wait for another sale on the lights.

I just used the discount code and it worked fine for me. End cost was $65.40. Thanks for the tip Resto!

17 hours ago, blackhorse said:

Was going to order another led light for a friend and the sale must be over.

Could not use the discount code.

Will have to wait for another sale on the lights.

Make sure you use the link I provide on the previous page and carefully type in the code. I had another person say it didn't work and they had the code slightly wrong. 

It's not going to work much longer …

• 2 weeks later...

Why are all of the reviews 5 stars and contain horrible broken english.  Calling a light 1500w when its realy 230w is false advertising, no?  Deceptive tactics, why use them if light is true.

Some of the BS reviews:

June 30, 2019

Color: B1200WVerified Purchase
Fantastic for outside grow light, my plant very health, i don't worry rain time .
  June 30, 2019
Best light I’ve tried among all others that I was using before. I use 1 of the light for couple of my baby strawberries. They grows really fast and gives dense juicy fruit within around 2 months.
(who the flower is growing strawberries under a grow light)

July 3, 2019
The goods arrive very quickly, the packaging and transportation are great, I am very satisfied when I open the goods, it is the kind I want, it has been used, the effect is very good, the description is very real store, you can rest assured to purchase!
  July 1, 2019
I’m the starter , do a lot research for indoor seed plant . Find out the most important thing to consider and deliver is adequate plant light. Seedlings need more light than full grown plants, ideally as much as 16-18 hours a day. Additional light may be required for seeds started during the winter month. So I got this light , it work so good on my tomato seed ! Now I had professional tools, I am thinking about buying more seeds.

But I have money to waste so I will buy two of these terds for $145 (thanks for the code) and report results.

12 hours ago, garyfisher said:

Why are all of the reviews 5 stars and contain horrible broken english.  Calling a light 1500w when its realy 230w is false advertising, no?  Deceptive tactics, why use them if light is true.

Some of the BS reviews:

June 30, 2019

Fantastic for outside grow light, my plant very health, i don't worry rain time .
  June 30, 2019
Best light I’ve tried among all others that I was using before. I use 1 of the light for couple of my baby strawberries. They grows really fast and gives dense juicy fruit within around 2 months.
(who the flower is growing strawberries under a grow light)

July 3, 2019
The goods arrive very quickly, the packaging and transportation are great, I am very satisfied when I open the goods, it is the kind I want, it has been used, the effect is very good, the description is very real store, you can rest assured to purchase!
  July 1, 2019
I’m the starter , do a lot research for indoor seed plant . Find out the most important thing to consider and deliver is adequate plant light. Seedlings need more light than full grown plants, ideally as much as 16-18 hours a day. Additional light may be required for seeds started during the winter month. So I got this light , it work so good on my tomato seed ! Now I had professional tools, I am thinking about buying more seeds.

But I have money to waste so I will buy two of these terds for $145 (thanks for the code) and report results.

Do you have a PAR meter? I would be interested in knowing comparative PAR readings from these cheaper lights compared to the more expensive ones. A price per PAR comparison.

The only way I can see they can justify the 1500 watts is if you had 1500 watts of HPS the PAR from these lights would match that. 

So, just like all the other LED lights on the shelf they give 'equivalent to' numbers. Equivalent to 1500 watts of HPS. Which I can see with my meter. 

The feedback you cherry picked is Chinese folks trying to write in English. Funny how they think we can't tell. There are plenty of feedback reviews that aren't like that and not much negative. 

Always looking for a better choice so your comparison is very welcome. Good luck and let us know. 

So these are what you are comparing them to?

garyfisher

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • garyfisher
  • Members
  •  
  • 1,174 posts
  • Locationin the penalty box
Edited by Restorium2