• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Daviesgarden
      Caregiver in the Coldwater and Angola, Indiana areas. Organically grown outdoor cannabis. We skip the artificial light and chemicals, preferring sunlight, living soil, and gentle breezes to nurture plants to maturity, then sun dry. Medibles and tinctures prepared fresh on demand.

• By Supremegorgeousone
      I grow 4 different varieties and make the best edibles. I really enjoy this hobby and would be happy to grow your medicine for you. 
    • By Supremegorgeousone
      I grow 4 different varieties and make the best edibles. I really enjoy this hobby and would be happy to grow your medicine for you. 

• By Patientmichael
      The dispensaries around here are awful and I'm tired of over paying for bunny muffin wax.
      I work in a field where I cannot smoke flower, but I can vaporize oils. I have PTSD, insomnia, and arthritis so I have a variety of issues I try to take care of as a MMMP. I live in the west side of Detroit area, but I am willing to travel for quality. 

Please help!
    • By GeheimTeler
      Patient openings Southwest Michigan. PM me for details or to discuss further. Flower concentrate oils edibles etc. Message for more info. 269 Area.