• Similar Content

• By Cory Rhoderick
      I am looking to become a caregiver. If you are a patient in need in the Grand Rapids to Big Rapids area please feel free to contact me.

I have many seeds and varieties of strains ready to grow and can grow a strain you choose. I Currently have Northern Lights available with more on the way. I take pride in my operation and only grow a few plants at a time in an indoor grow tent using a super soil with no harmful chemicals. I put a lot of time into finishing the product properly for optimal flavor and preservation of the flower further preventing any post harvest issues.
    • By dwkl
      Sign up here at https://michiganmedicalmarijuana.com/join-the-caregiver-patient-coalition/
    • By RapidRiverReefer
      Hello there, I’m currently a grower in the UP looking for patients to name me their caregiver. I’ve been growing for over a year now painstakingly perfecting my medicine to fully satisfy my patients, I hope I can help any medical patients in need please contact me or reply to this thread! 

I can provide anything from bud to Concentrates to edibles!
    • By Supremegorgeousone
      Hello, I’m currently a hobbyist grower and ER nurse. I have been researching extensively on the medical benefits of cannabis. I sincerely believe it will slow or stop the growth of many different cancers. I’m upset that it isn’t encouraged more by doctors or offered by doctors. I want to help. I can help you make RSO or make it for you, help you choose and grow plants, give you grow advice, grow for you. My assistance is free for cancer patients. I live south of Kalamazoo outside of the city. Yes it’s free. I want to help.  I’m not rich but I will do whatever I can.

Please contact poster via private message  private email or other outside links not allowed in open forum .

if you want to see some of what I do.