Many of you in the cannabis industry share common problems. One of the biggest is real estate. Without it you can't grow or sell. But where and how to find an appropriate location can be a real pain in the BUD. Money, compliance, ordinances, redevelopment and construction are difficult tasks when LARA is involved. So whats the best way to acquire the right location? I would love to hear your good and bad stories. And I would love to show you what I have done on behalf of my clients to combat typical hurdles.

• 1 year later...

I would like to hear some stories too. I recently moved to another city. I sold my house and I want to buy a new one. The sale went very quickly, I worked with the company https://www.thepropertybuyingcompany.co.uk/landers/sell-house-fast. I was lucky to find a professional company that buys every property. They made the transaction very quick and took away any stress from the process. Also, they helped with finding rental property for me. Unfortunately, they couldn't find me an appropriate location to buy, so I'm still searching.

Edited by petercasts

• 3 months later...

After I saw that many people have this problem, I decided to work a little for the benefit of society and look for a normal real estate company on my own. I didn't understand how to make money on real estate before. Now having read various forums and topics, I can confidently advise these guys. They repeatedly helped solve my father's problems with housing. Now I started making money from renting out. My life has changed insanely abruptly, I left children's ideas with music and I want to help everyone who has a problem with it. Go to them and search for information, filter it must be mandatory. I hope it helped.

Edited by George555