1500 watt x 2 LED grow

Kingdiamond

1 minute ago, Restorium2 said:

There you go. You prove you can do it with cheap lights but still try to say you need to spend the big bucks! Get a grip on reality. 

You have any idea what you're paying in power running your lights? at least 50% of each fixture. You aren't maximizing output for the amount of electricity wasted.

Just now, Slappy said:

You have any idea what you're paying in power running your lights? at least 50% of each fixture. You aren't maximizing output for the amount of electricity wasted.

I'm paying less than I was with the MH and HPS lights. The LEDs make less heat and are much easier to use. 

How the heck could you possibly have any idea of maximization of output or energy efficiency? Just blathering like a 6 year old again. 

4 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

I'm paying less than I was with the MH and HPS lights. The LEDs make less heat and are much easier to use. 

How the heck could you possibly have any idea of maximization of output or energy efficiency? Just blathering like a 6 year old again. 

You better be saving money compared to hps. I know LED's. I could give you the game, but I would get no recognition. So you just gotta figure it out like I. Took me about 4 years to get it right. Have fun.

21 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

Totally clueless masquerading as a pro.

Yo, I'm not that pretentious. Otherwise, I'd already call myself Master Grower, and accept the offer in the other state. In which I will also be running hydrocarbon supercritical extraction (take a 8,000 dollar class) as well as grow, harvest, and trim in one giant facility. Of course I'll have to give up high THC strains, and grow only high cbd strains. But I figure I need to master soil before I call myself a master. I am sure glad I turned down the apprentice grower job last year in MI at a measly 35k a year. And to think everyone was jumping on master grower here for 80k....Hell no! They should've waited...I'm turning down partnerships and offers all the time. In fact when I do take the position, you'll be the first to know.

29 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

Here's the newest one I'm reviewing. I'll see if I can get  a discount code.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SNP22XS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Since you like amazon, there is a 450w platinum series led used for 350 bucks. Likely comes with a warranty. Try that one.

4 minutes ago, Slappy said:

Since you like amazon, there is a 450w platinum series led used for 350 bucks. Likely comes with a warranty. Try that one.

I like amazon because of the review. This light you recommend is junk;

October 1, 2018

Verified Purchase
This thing is just an overpriced chinese led, their claims are not relavent to what most people are growing with this. yeah its got outstanding par values at 6”, try keeping your plant 6” from this thing and see what happens lol. i had it for three days and it was doing ok, it is bright lol, but on the third day i saw my temperature spike from 74 to 83. after readjusting my fan ( i thought i might have set it on the timer and not setup the timer or somethjng stupid) i noticed it looked like the inline fan on the light was not moving, thinkjng back i dont think it was moving from the day i got it, but the blurple light is so bright i had a hard time seeing if it was moving in the led color light. upon further inspection the entire fan looks like it broke off of the brackets that was holding it up and was literally lating on the light board. what ive learned is all these led grow lights companies that say theirs is the best, is probably a scam, i dont know maybe the light wouldve grown great flowers, but the fan breaking was enough for me to say, seeya later, gimme a refund on this overpriced chinese led ( from hawaii theyre american!!) lmao. no lie, would not purchase again, do yourself a favor and do the same.

p.s i called platinum lights and the guy told me he would send me a new fan free of charge so i could reassemble it myself and not have to send the light out and not have lights for my plants. a nice gesture, it was decent customer service, but lets get real, i paid 500$ for what is essentially a viparspectra with a different name which i had before this light (also returned here a week ago) for that amount of money i ASSUMED the quality of the PRODUCT AS A WHOLE woyldve been better than 3 days with a broken fan, gimme a break, straight junk

I'll admit that the customer service does suck 100% Same thing happened to me regarding fan failure. I replaced the fan, it worked for 3 weeks and died. I've been running the fixture 3 years now with one fan working. I already know that there is no changing your mind on the yehsense. However, King was dissapointed. So I'm really only trying to appeal to KingDiamond anyway. Besides, you're just like any other grower i've met. They all say they grow the best, and never take advice. That whole "you can't teach me" attitude. Obviously, it's a "I'll show you" industry. Take notes, you just may learn something. King! Whats up man! Ready to try something different?

21 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

I like amazon because of the review. This light you recommend is junk;

October 1, 2018

Verified Purchase
This thing is just an overpriced chinese led, their claims are not relavent to what most people are growing with this. yeah its got outstanding par values at 6”, try keeping your plant 6” from this thing and see what happens lol. i had it for three days and it was doing ok, it is bright lol, but on the third day i saw my temperature spike from 74 to 83. after readjusting my fan ( i thought i might have set it on the timer and not setup the timer or somethjng stupid) i noticed it looked like the inline fan on the light was not moving, thinkjng back i dont think it was moving from the day i got it, but the blurple light is so bright i had a hard time seeing if it was moving in the led color light. upon further inspection the entire fan looks like it broke off of the brackets that was holding it up and was literally lating on the light board. what ive learned is all these led grow lights companies that say theirs is the best, is probably a scam, i dont know maybe the light wouldve grown great flowers, but the fan breaking was enough for me to say, seeya later, gimme a refund on this overpriced chinese led ( from hawaii theyre american!!) lmao. no lie, would not purchase again, do yourself a favor and do the same.

p.s i called platinum lights and the guy told me he would send me a new fan free of charge so i could reassemble it myself and not have to send the light out and not have lights for my plants. a nice gesture, it was decent customer service, but lets get real, i paid 500$ for what is essentially a viparspectra with a different name which i had before this light (also returned here a week ago) for that amount of money i ASSUMED the quality of the PRODUCT AS A WHOLE woyldve been better than 3 days with a broken fan, gimme a break, straight junk

If you kept up with LED generations, you would know that Advanced, and Platinum LED pre-date ViparSpecra. That review is by someone who promotes ViparSpectra, as a job. LOL

5 minutes ago, Slappy said:

I'll admit that the customer service does suck 100% Same thing happened to me regarding fan failure. I replaced the fan, it worked for 3 weeks and died. I've been running the fixture 3 years now with one fan working. I already know that there is no changing your mind on the yehsense. However, King was dissapointed. So I'm really only trying to appeal to KingDiamond anyway. Besides, you're just like any other grower i've met. They all say they grow the best, and never take advice. That whole "you can't teach me" attitude. Obviously, it's a "I'll show you" industry. Take notes, you just may learn something. King! Whats up man! Ready to try something different?

NONE of the lights I recced broke yet. I have been using them for months now. I can contact the reps with an email. They answer right away and help me with any problems. One cord was bad. They sent me a new cord express shipping along with free gifts of a timer and some extra hardware and adjustable hangers. Winni is fantastic to deal with. Gives me discount codes to pass out to the people I help with lights. 

1 minute ago, Slappy said:

If you kept up with LED generations, you would know that Advanced, and Platinum LED pre-date ViparSpecra. That review is by someone who promotes ViparSpectra, as a job. LOL

No. The two have both been for sale for a while now. If you look at the review it is a verified buyer. No funny business. More people have said the same thing about the light malfunctioning. One review was enough to post here. You are grasping at straws and coming up with more immature comments. 

1 minute ago, Restorium2 said:

NONE of the lights I recced broke yet. I have been using them for months now. I can contact the reps with an email. They answer right away and help me with any problems. One cord was bad. They sent me a new cord express shipping along with free gifts of a timer and some extra hardware and adjustable hangers. Winni is fantastic to deal with. Gives me discount codes to pass out to the people I help with lights. 

I'm not doubting the durability of your LED's. I'm saying if they had secondary optical lenses, you'd see even better results. If you don't like that brand, try the apollo 6. Lost my first driver in 7 years.

4 minutes ago, Slappy said:

If you ever get real then do a review of a light you actually have. Use a meter. Be real. That's how it's done. You buy it. You try it. You check it out with a meter. You grow a whole cycle. THEN you post about it and how it works. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy said:

I'm not doubting the durability of your LED's. I'm saying if they had secondary optical lenses, you'd see even better results. If you don't like that brand, try the apollo 6. Lost my first driver in 7 years.

Already been over this and I posted a tutorial about the secondary lenses. If you can't remember go back a few pages and read it. All the secondary lenses do is refocus the same PAR into concentrated areas. Doesn't help anything. It's a gimmick that doesn't work. If you take the time to check lights out with a meter you could see it. You just guess.

29 minutes ago, Slappy said:

Nah man, immature is saying I'll smash your beak into the back of your skull if you keep talking to me like I'm a punk. But I'm too mature for that. Trying to stay out of prison as long as I can this time. How many felonies you got chief?

Perhaps that was a little out of line. I just want you to realize that I've been around the block for a while, and have once had my hand in every kind of pie. This is exactly why I cannot be a caregiver in MI.

6 minutes ago, Slappy said:

Perhaps that was a little out of line. I just want you to realize that I've been around the block for a while, and have once had my hand in every kind of pie. This is exactly why I cannot be a caregiver in MI.

With me it's very simple;

Post something that makes sense and I will agree with you. Post something that doesn't and I just have to post why I think it's wrong.

Doesn't matter who you are or how long you been around. I treat everyone the same. 

3 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

With me it's very simple;

Post something that makes sense and I will agree with you. Post something that doesn't and I just have to post why I think it's wrong.

Doesn't matter who you are or how long you been around. I treat everyone the same. 

I honestly respect you a little now.

I get it, standing up for your beliefs or reasons. The passion behind it, I get it. In fact, if I wasn't a dick, we might've made good friends. However, I originally had 2 ufo led plants going. I left one under the ufo, and placed the other under my other light(secondary optical lenses) at day38. The ufo has all big top colas, but the buds about 6-7" away are going straight into the "hash bucket". Even though the other plants spent most of flowering under ufo, it's yield is way bigger than the one remaining under the ufo. So even though the lenses may not "magnify" the light, it certainly helps do the job. I got 'em side by side. Same strain, same food. I see the difference everyday.