Ticks and Cannabis

I was picking mushrooms in the woods yesterday and found a tick on me afterwards as I have many times in the past.  Considering the dozens of times this has happened I never get bit.

I am curious as to whether any other cannabis consumers have had similar experiences.  Perhaps I just taste bad. (never had any complaints.)

Edited by quantum mechanic

• 2 months later...

I know super sick here is my problem I live in the woods every year we have to pull them off of us and this year I just can't do it anymore I can't even go in my own yard without thinking i'm going to get feed on and made sickany one that knows any tips or sprays that works thinking I might even have to call someone out to do that ever they do just don't do that bc of where I live and the ladies I have

Edited by kevinjoseph

9 hours ago, kevinjoseph said:

I know super sick here is my problem I live in the woods every year we have to pull them off of us and this year I just can't do it anymore I can't even go in my own yard without thinking i'm going to get feed on and made sickany one that knows any tips or sprays that works thinking I might even have to call someone out to do that ever they do just don't do that bc of where I live and the ladies I have

Keep skin covered, use deet and inspect yourself when you come back inside. Also change and wash clothes right away if possible.  When I find them, they always seem to be at the base of my neck, could just be me though

33 minutes ago, glued gorilla said:

Keep skin covered, use deet and inspect yourself when you come back inside. Also change and wash clothes right away if possible.  When I find them, they always seem to be at the base of my neck, could just be me though

I get them around the belt line. They must crawl up my pantleg. They can smell your breath. They detect CO2, smell you go down the path and wait for you or others to walk by again. 

• 1 year later...

Ticks give me goosebumps! Spray the animal 1: 1 with apple cider vinegar and water before sending it outside. And bring some food-grade diatomaceous earth to mix with his food. The amount will depend on its weight. By doing this, you will keep ticks, fleas and mosquitoes away! I have 3 cats and I do this every summer.. it works like a spell, without any aggressive chemicals and additional costs. But my vet advised me to use the popular flea collar for cats store for even better protection against all these pests!

Edited by Bialonar