Colorado Passes Bill That Allows Physicians to Prescribe Medical Marijuana Rather Than Opioids

According to the new law passed by the Colorado government doctors can prescribe medical marijuana for patients suffering from cancer, HIV and AIDS, glaucoma, PTSD or other chronic medical condition that causes, nausea, severe pain, and seizures. The new law includes all medical conditions in which opioids could be recommended.

https://www.myhealthyclick.com/colorado-passes-bill-that-allows-physicians-to-prescribe-medical-marijuana-rather-than-opioids/

Spoiler

Spoiler

• 2 years later...

I can say that the use of marijuana in treating patients with such diseases improves their condition, both physically and psychologically. A  my good friend has HIV, and his doctor prescribed marijuana to suppress stress. He found out a year ago that he was sick, and at the time, it was a shock for him. He felt awful, became depressed, and did not communicate with anyone. I understood him very well and tried to help him. I started searching on the internet for good clinics that help people with this condition. I came across this site https://melbournefunctionalmedicine.com.au/immune-compromisation/hiv and immediately told my friend about it. He didn't mind consulting a doctor. After that, his morale improved, and his life is slowly getting better.

Edited by RivMarg

• 2 months later...

Medical marijuana has been very helpful for a number of patients that we have seen in our functional medicine clinic in Australia.  Patients report a wide variety of improvements from medical marijuana such as improved sleep quality, improved anxiety, less stress etc  This in turn can assist the immune system and allow the body to heal.

• 1 year later...