• 5 months later...

Not sure if this thread is still active or not, but I'm in Jackson County and would love to trade some clones.

Generally speaking, I will either have them or be able to get some ready within a month or so if we set something up- The only problem, is that I grow different stuff almost every grow (with a few I rotate in an out)

Right now I have Zkittles, Bubble gum and UK Cheese that I just started from feminized seed (so it'll be a couple months before I have clones) and Grannies Panties and OG Cheesequake that I could trade now or within the next month or so.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:55 PM, Spellbound said:

Not sure if this thread is still active or not, but I'm in Jackson County and would love to trade some clones.

Generally speaking, I will either have them or be able to get some ready within a month or so if we set something up- The only problem, is that I grow different stuff almost every grow (with a few I rotate in an out)

Right now I have Zkittles, Bubble gum and UK Cheese that I just started from feminized seed (so it'll be a couple months before I have clones) and Grannies Panties and OG Cheesequake that I could trade now or within the next month or so.

the real indiana bubblegum??

On 11/18/2019 at 2:13 AM, garyfisher said:

the real indiana bubblegum??

No, this is actually from a seed company in the Netherlands-

Not sure if its okay to share links (I'm not affiliated with this company except for being a customer) but its this https://www.seedsman.com/en/bubble-gum-feminised-seeds-t-h-seedsths-s047

Description

Bubble Gum was TH Seeds first contribution to the seed world in 1993. Over the last decade it has proven, through numerous awards and world wide fame, that this plant is here to stay. They successfully inbred and stabilised this plant for it's most desirable characteristics, it's fruity smell, thick lingering flavour and short soldier like stature. Bubble Gum breeds true, and has been used by many seed companies to produce award winning hybrids, and will make a great cornerstone for your breeding program. This is a true superplant!

EDIT- Just picked up 2 more clones... A 'Chem Skunk' and a 'Sweet Tart'... These come from someone i've never used before and was a 'meet up in a parking lot' situation so I cannot attest to the type since I'm only going by what I was told and not growing from seed or getting it from someone I know well. I'm still going to take clones once these are vegged a bit but if I traded for these I cannot be totally certain they are what I was told (the rest i'm 100% sure of)
Edited by Spellbound
Added new strains-

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, DeezyJ said:

I would love to get some 1:1 ratio. Really need something something balanced to deal with anxiety and also something that will help my stomach issues (UC, IBS, etc). Any strains with those characteristics, I would be grateful to know about. Thanks! 

Durga Mata 2 CBD is what I have. It’s 1:1.  It was gifted to me and it’s a tasty smoke with excellent pain relief. Is it legal to trade clones? If it’s not I am happy to pay it forward to you anyway. I have a healthy, happy clone that you can have to help you with your symptoms. I also have one small plant of Moby Dick CBD which I have not cloned yet. Soon...

On 6/11/2019 at 6:32 PM, glued gorilla said:

If this is legal, is anyone interested in trading? I am in SW michigan, if someone has interest in trying  Gg4 ,blue dream, Casper og, sour diesel, pineapple Express x holy Grail, or grape ape and has something else nice to offer please DM me

Would you swap a Grape ape clone for an El-Fuego Clone? 

• 4 weeks later...

Available to trade the following: 

Durga Mata 2 CBD, a 1:1 CBD to THC ratio at about 8% each. El-Fuego, a highly resinous Indica dominant strain that smells like French toast and makes a great rosin yield. Very tight internodal spacing, extremely frosty. Gorilla Cookies, a cross between Thin Mint GSC and Gorilla Glue -#4, very potent, also very snug internode spacing. Im in South West Michigan, close to Kalamazoo. Email cranescraft@protonmail.com

Also, if anyone is in need of a caregiver in this area I would love to help. I can make RSO for cancer patients, oils for seizures and Parkinson’s, MCT oil for edibles, I make edibles and I grow a variety. Everything from High THC, to 1:1, to just CBD to even CBG which slows the growth of colorectal cancer and is 30 times more potent than aspirin as an anti inflammatory. I help cancer patients for free. Cranescraft@protonmail.com

• 8 months later...