Need upper peninsula caregiver please.

Existo

4 hours ago, Existo said:

Hi.

I need caregivers in the UP of Michigan. Please message me or send an email to davec@existoservices.com.

Why are you asking for multiple "caregivers?"  Are you a patient seeking a caregiver?  Why don't you just lay-out your plan without trying to trick someone to participate in your agenda.  It smells bad.  

You are wrong Restorium. It is illegal for dispensaries to buy from caregivers. Caregivers now can sell to grow and processing facilities and I am writing the business process. My company is the most Metrc validated vendor in the nation and I have lived in Michigan all of my life.

Maybe a caregiver will decide to get a 100 plant grow under the adult use rules. Then again, they can sell to facilities.

Are you OK?

Here is the State sanctioned plan I am putting together for Caregivers to participate in the new economy. Call or write me if you want to participate.

The program for Caregivers goes something like this, but I am just beginning to write the rules. Please give me your thoughts. Can we make it work?:

1. Caregiver knows that product can pass tests.
  2. Caregiver delivers package directly to facility.
  3. Caregiver is given 50% of the money upon delivery.
  4. Product is entered into the Metrc system and given a Metrc tag.
  5. As required by State rules, product is placed in quarantine, and tested.
  6. If tests pass, product is sent to dispensaries and processors. Caregiver is paid the remainder of balance due.
  7. If tests fail, product is destroyed.
  8. Caregiver works with facility to avoid future failed testing.

Some caregivers will get the 100 plant grow license (adult use), when they are available. Then, they can simply continue selling to these facility customers.

Edited by Existo
Wrong forum

2 hours ago, Existo said:

You are wrong Restorium. It is illegal for dispensaries to buy from caregivers. Caregivers now can sell to grow and processing facilities and I am writing the business process. My company is the most Metrc validated vendor in the nation and I have lived in Michigan all of my life.

Maybe a caregiver will decide to get a 100 plant grow under the adult use rules. Then again, they can sell to facilities.

Are you OK?

Fine thanks.

Just happened to be at dispo and asked. They can still legally buy from caregivers. There are forms and it has to be tested.

You are just a scammer trying to butt in where you have no business to. 

No one needs a middle man.

Probably should get a job rather than trying to rip people off on the net. 

Not about throwing shade. It's about the vetting process for all levels of the supply chain.

Everyone from the caregivers, to the dispensaries, to the processing facilities, the transporters, are all vetted to weed out the criminals that would take advantage of others. They do that for good reasons.

Then you have this entity that hasn't gone through any of that trying to insert itself in the middle of the chain.

Inserting itself where there is no need for it's services. If anyone wants to get their overages on the dispensary shelf then the first step is to contact the dispensary. Now, when the dispensaries can buy it, and later when the dispensaries buy from the processing centers. It all can happen easily and safely with the folks that have been vetted for it. 

15 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

If you read what he's asking you to do in the context of a private 'facility', he saying bring your excellent cannabis over to my place and I'll pay you half price or just rob you. 

Yeah.  understood.  Thanks for keeping it real.  I'm not going there.

Okay, just looked over your website. 

Your most popular product is provisioning center? 

Honest question, do you speak English?

To quote your website,

PROVISION FACILITY

This item is among the best selling products we supply at Existo and is a real customer favorite. 

On 6/17/2019 at 12:36 PM, Existo said:

Sorry you guys. I am legitimate and trying to build a Caregiver supply chain program for Michigan grow facilities.

Definitely not legit. Existo illegally went into a post I made here, changed it to say something positive about him, then put a like on it.

Definitely a scamming criminal we caught trying to put his hand in the cookie jar. 

Just imagine the harm he could have caused left unchecked. 

Hi Shishka.

I am not involved in the negotiations between caregivers and facility owners. The price and terms for a Caregiver and their buyer is between the two parties. I am just trying to create a viable procedure for these transactions to take place. Dispensaries have a severe shortage right now and caregivers may want the income.

It is a tough program to make work, but some caregivers will grow and prosper if this is done right. The big problem is when the package is in the possession of the grow or processing facility. A TEST must be performed while in their custody. If the test fails, the package must be destroyed. I am encouraging these facilities to help reduce the risk to the caregivers. 

1) Caregiver names the price on the phone.
2) Facility agrees.
3) Caregiver delivers to address.
4) Facility Inspects, accepts, or rejects.
5) If accepted, 10% is paid.
6) If subsequent testing fails, caregiver keeps the 10% and the package is destroyed.

The State of Michigan is allowing a program of this sort and the accepted product is put into the Metrc system by the facility.

Any feedback is welcomed. Right now, the caregiver can name their price and terms. When supply and demand changes, caregivers will have less leverage.

Anyway. That is how I am thinking about it. What do you think?

5 minutes ago, Existo said:

Hi Shishka.

I am not involved in the negotiations between caregivers and facility owners. The price and terms for a Caregiver and their buyer is between the two parties. I am just trying to create a viable procedure for these transactions to take place. Dispensaries have a severe shortage right now and caregivers may want the income.

It is a tough program to make work, but some caregivers will grow and prosper if this is done right. The big problem is when the package is in the possession of the grow or processing facility. A TEST must be performed while in their custody. If the test fails, the package must be destroyed. I am encouraging these facilities to help reduce the risk to the caregivers. 

1) Caregiver names the price on the phone.
2) Facility agrees.
3) Caregiver delivers to address.
4) Facility Inspects, accepts, or rejects.
5) If accepted, 10% is paid.
6) If subsequent testing fails, caregiver keeps the 10% and the package is destroyed.

The State of Michigan is allowing a program of this sort and the accepted product is put into the Metrc system by the facility.

Any feedback is welcomed. Right now, the caregiver can name their price and terms. When supply and demand changes, caregivers will have less leverage.

Anyway. That is how I am thinking about it. What do you think?

Wrong all over the place.

Dispensaries in my area are fully stocked. Great selection. Great deals.

Dispensaries know how to help you with your overages.

This existo creep is just trying to scam people. 

Existo...You have chosen a forum that has been around for 11 years and there are some very dedicated and experienced members that dwell here.  We also monitor and limit what's going on.

Tread lightly.

Consumers will eventually decide the fate of your business plan. 

Here...

https://michiganmedicalmarijuana.com/michigan-ends-caregiver-marijuana-supply-to-medical-pot-shops/

https://www.michiganradio.org/post/michigan-says-caregivers-can-no-longer-sell-surplus-marijuana-provisioning-centers

https://michiganmedicalmarijuana.com/marijuana-regulatory-agency-addresses-recent-court-decisions/

What most of us don't want is the corporate take overs and elimination of what the people voted for.

https://www.lansingcitypulse.com/stories/licensed-pot-growers-lock-crosshairs-on-caregivers,12697

https://www.lansingcitypulse.com/stories/lobbyists-caregiver-marijuana-unfit-for-retail,99

That's all - Don't expect a reply

17 minutes ago, Existo said:

Thank you dwkl for the thoughtful reply. Your note seems to support the thoughts I had. 

My work here was to try and help the Caregiver community. My hope is that they will continue to be able to supply excellent product to the market by selling to Grow and Processors. I also hope that I can help some move into the 100 plant license for recreation if they wish. I support caregivers. I have been a caregiver since 1977 as a healthcare provider and I deserve respect.

My hope was that Michiganders would be interested in companies like mine succeeding. The forum however seems to be mean and unfair to corporations like mine by making unsubstantiated judgments. I think people people find bravery in anonymity.

We are a tiny operation with the desire to help people achieve their dreams and maybe bring a few jobs to the state. 

Thanks again. 

You had a money making idea to help yourself.

We don't need ANOTHER middleman taking his cut, money for nothing.

It's easy for caregivers to find their way to getting their overages on the dispensary shelves.

I tell them how to do it for free.

People in the program have to be vetted to make sure we don't have undesirables in the chain who just take advantage of us.

As for your moral character, you have displayed that clearly to me when you changed my post to say what you wanted it to say. 

Who would do that? A criminal. You changed my words and then went and looked at it and put a 'like' on it. You had plenty of time to realize you were doing something wrong and did it anyway. People have choices and chances in their everyday life to do the right or wrong thing. You had yours here already and failed.

You have a lot of nerve to say we are mean and unfair when we protect ourselves from parasites like you. 

Then you say people are brave when they are anonymous. I haven't been anonymous from the beginning. Ran two compassion clubs in the real world. I go out on the streets and talk with people, interact in public. Thanks for calling me brave. What you call 'brave' I call doing the right thing as a citizen. Making the right choices. You should try that and maybe get better at it. 

Some might think I'm crazy when I say you changed my post so I'm putting up this proof of what you are capable of.

This is what you said AFTER you got caught dead to rights;

My apologies for changing that post. I was just fooling around and did not realize it would allow me to do so. I have not done it before and won't do it again.

I think the most telling part is when you said IT would allow you to do it. Life allows us to use our own moral judgement as to how we act.

Life allows us our choices. If we have to rely on IT to keep you from doing the wrong thing then you are not fit to be in any position to take advantage of others when IT isn't stopping you.

This is exactly why we need the State to vet everyone in the program and catch people who do the wrong thing when there is no IT to stop them.