tissue culture

Sorry, no help here, but very interested in how it works out for you.  Did you get them via strainly.io?  I bought reg. clones from the site.  The grower shipped them via priority mail from Cali.  The plants were in rapid rooters and packed in plastic blister packaging made for shipping plants via the mail.   It was a spur of the moment purchase and I was pleasantly surprised that they all survived just fine after 2+ days sealed in a box.  The packaging consisted of a blister pack that was inside a tightly sealed bubble wrap envelope inside a tightly sealed USPS priority mail box.

2 hours ago, semicaregiver said:

Sorry, no help here, but very interested in how it works out for you.  Did you get them via strainly.io?  I bought reg. clones from the site.  The grower shipped them via priority mail from Cali.  The plants were in rapid rooters and packed in plastic blister packaging made for shipping plants via the mail.   It was a spur of the moment purchase and I was pleasantly surprised that they all survived just fine after 2+ days sealed in a box.  The packaging consisted of a blister pack that was inside a tightly sealed bubble wrap envelope inside a tightly sealed USPS priority mail box.

got them from another site, hoping it works out, never ordered like this. Nervous about getting/not getting them, and care care after I do. I'll post what happens with them, and try to upload pics when I get them

Edited by glued gorilla

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2019 at 11:58 AM, glued gorilla said:

got them from another site, hoping it works out, never ordered like this. Nervous about getting/not getting them, and care care after I do. I'll post what happens with them, and try to upload pics when I get them

The place I ordered from never sent out order, so I cancelled it after 40 days. ☹️

On 8/12/2019 at 1:15 PM, Slappy said:

LOL. I got a homie out there in Cali. Last time he had genetics straight from DNA. Not cheap tho.

So my dude in Cali lost his connect with DNA and Bohdi because of an altercation with an intermediary. He named a few strains, most are already here in MI. Nitro Cookies, Gelato33, Orange Cookies, Platinum Cookies, Purple Punch, Most OG cuts, and most of the sour cuts. I mentioned wedding cake, and he said it's around. He told me he'd keep me updated as the menu changes.