Caregiver needed St Johns MI.

36 minutes ago, Highlander said:

Is this a joke?

And why would this be a joke?I'm not stupid I've been a patient for 10 years and an oz a month is nothing compared to what you caregives receive as far as money goes cuz I'll tell you what when you want to get down to the rules you better read the rules again because those 12 plants are considered as ours and we're only supposed have to pay for the growth of them which includes nutrients and Light Okay so we're going to say every plant at least produces a pound please tell me how much is that that you end up receiving from my 12 plants.Are you going to give me every little bit of green that you grow off from those plants for probably about 6 to  $700 maybe cuz I'm going to say that's probably about how much it cost to grow 12 plantsI know because my brother used to be my caregiver so I know how it goes thank u...

2 minutes ago, glued gorilla said:

Probably not the best to demand things in this manner. Many caregivers will offer free meds, but most don't want to be told that they have to give them to you. Best to bring up in private with a perspective caregiver. Just an idea to keep ya from the Lynch mob! Lol

I do see your point yes but then again I have noticed and I have talked to a lot of other patients that have been getting screwed over because of this there are caregivers out there that are not doing what's right and for that matter is which I speak not trying to step on toes or create a problem I just need a decent caregiver I should be taken care of correctly and not misled and not screwed overas a patient I'm not really demanding I'm asking if there are any caregivers out there that offer this because honestly I believe this is fair

1 minute ago, Jlittle09121983 said:

I do see your point yes but then again I have noticed and I have talked to a lot of other patients that have been getting screwed over because of this there are caregivers out there that are not doing what's right and for that matter is which I speak not trying to step on toes or create a problem I just need a decent caregiver I should be taken care of correctly and not misled and not screwed overas a patient I'm not really demanding I'm asking if there are any caregivers out there that offer this because honestly I believe this is fair

I also understand your point, however not every caregiver is trying to grow and sell as much as possible. Some work with their patients and let them donate what they can when they can based on their needs and income. I take care of 4 patients plus me, but only ever flower 9 plants. I try to follow the laws on what I can actually have as well as plant count. Also, most growers are not doing full counts of giant trees(what would be needed to produce the pound per plant you mention) I frequently do give free meds, but it is not an obligation. I understand that there are times my patients can't afford their meds, so I will give them for free.They understand that things can go wrong in a garden that cost me extra, like my ballasts or ac fails, or anything else that could choke an extra Grand or so out of me. In the end, just saying to see both sides, and you will find the right caregiver. ✌️

11 minutes ago, glued gorilla said:

I also understand your point, however not every caregiver is trying to grow and sell as much as possible. Some work with their patients and let them donate what they can when they can based on their needs and income. I take care of 4 patients plus me, but only ever flower 9 plants. I try to follow the laws on what I can actually have as well as plant count. Also, most growers are not doing full counts of giant trees(what would be needed to produce the pound per plant you mention) I frequently do give free meds, but it is not an obligation. I understand that there are times my patients can't afford their meds, so I will give them for free.They understand that things can go wrong in a garden that cost me extra, like my ballasts or ac fails, or anything else that could choke an extra Grand or so out of me. In the end, just saying to see both sides, and you will find the right caregiver. ✌️

I do I do see your point and you sound like Affair caregiver actually and that's how most caregiver should be as what you offer but they don't I have heard so many stories and so many people complain about how hard it is to find a decent caregiver who actually does follow the rules or even remotely cares about their patients so yeah I mean what you offer sounds about right and fair just saying

9 minutes ago, Jlittle09121983 said:

I do I do see your point and you sound like Affair caregiver actually and that's how most caregiver should be as what you offer but they don't I have heard so many stories and so many people complain about how hard it is to find a decent caregiver who actually does follow the rules or even remotely cares about their patients so yeah I mean what you offer sounds about right and fair just saying

Thanks. You are not wrong. Some caregivers do take advantage, and that is what gives the rest of us a bad name. I only commented because i thought that the way you had brought it up would bring a bad reaction, and possibly hinder your caregiver quest. Good luck to you, I hope you find a great caregiver!

Edited by glued gorilla

OK, let me get straight to the point.  You, as a patient, seem to think that a caregiver should give you stuff for free in exchange for growing 12 plants.  This is probably because you think a caregiver will sell overages to someone else to make it all worthwhile.  So I ask you this:  How about you sign-up with a caregiver and pay an average price for meds and buy the surplus from the caregiver and then YOU sell it?  Put the shoe on the other foot.

And bend your mind around this:  If every patient out there is entitled to free meds from a CG, why would any person grow for free?  Where is this free weed coming from?  

And where did you get the delusion that every plant produces a pound?

I hope you do find a CG...

I give free stuff to patients occasionally. But most of time they pay so I can cover lights, nutrients, soil, etc.

I do not sell other than to my patients, so I never grow the plants I am allowed to grow.

Some may sell overages and some caregivers don't sell the overages.

I had a prospective patient ask for 4 oz a month for allowing me to use their 12 plant count.

They are still looking the last I heard.

16 hours ago, Jlittle09121983 said:

And why would this be a joke?I'm not stupid I've been a patient for 10 years and an oz a month is nothing compared to what you caregives receive as far as money goes cuz I'll tell you what when you want to get down to the rules you better read the rules again because those 12 plants are considered as ours and we're only supposed have to pay for the growth of them which includes nutrients and Light Okay so we're going to say every plant at least produces a pound please tell me how much is that that you end up receiving from my 12 plants.Are you going to give me every little bit of green that you grow off from those plants for probably about 6 to  $700 maybe cuz I'm going to say that's probably about how much it cost to grow 12 plantsI know because my brother used to be my caregiver so I know how it goes thank u...

Were did you read these 'rules' you write about?

7 hours ago, blackhorse said:

I give free stuff to patients occasionally. But most of time they pay so I can cover lights, nutrients, soil, etc.

I do not sell other than to my patients, so I never grow the plants I am allowed to grow.

Some may sell overages and some caregivers don't sell the overages.

I had a prospective patient ask for 4 oz a month for allowing me to use their 12 plant count.

They are still looking the last I heard.

Exactly my point, and you just said the same exact things as far as what I am asking for out of a caregiver... Sometimes times r tuff and I do understand hell I'm a DV Survivor and single mother of four so yeah times get tuff quite a bit... But I'll survive and move on slowly but surely. Although having that fairness helps out quite a bit more...

4 oz a month free?!  Now thats just plain ridiculous... I honestly dont think I'm asking for that much... Sorry maybe its just because I'm not afraid to speak up... I dunno. :(

5 minutes ago, Jlittle09121983 said:

There u go...

Screenshot_2019-06-20-08-41-44.png

Screenshot_2019-06-20-08-41-51.png

There you go.

Now you see how you were wrong when you said a caregiver can't charge for their services?

Read them closely and get a real idea of the contract between a patient and caregiver.

There's no where in the rules that it says a caregiver is supposed to sell to others to make yours free.

In most cases that is illegal and totally against the rules.

3 minutes ago, Jlittle09121983 said:

yExactly my point, and you just said the same exact things as far as what I am asking for out of a caregiver... Sometimes times r tuff and I do understand hell I'm a DV Survivor and single mother of four so yeah times get tuff quite a bit... But I'll survive and move on slowly but surely. Although having that fairness helps out quite a bit more...

4 oz a month free?!  Now thats just plain ridiculous... I honestly dont think I'm asking for that much... Sorry maybe its just because I'm not afraid to speak up... I dunno. :(

You have no problem speaking up! You have that down fine. I believe it's the bad info you are listening to that has gotten you going in the wrong direction.

Nothing in life is free and it's the same with cannabis. Folks give it out of the kindness of their hearts if they want to. If the feel like they want to give you charity. 

Edited by Restorium2

Never said that I said that the caregiver is supposed to charge for services as far as growing goes... nutrients lights and dirt you obviously did not read half of what I wrote and my post but that's okay anyways

Right. You said they only charge for nutes and power. Why would someone just give up all that work for free unless you are their charity case?

I said that it says in the rules that caregivers are not supposed to charge for the meds they are only supposed to charge for throwing the meds or other services they render like grocery shopping cleaning house stuff like that

That is a common misconception and it definitely doesn't say that in the rules.

Just like a dispensary, the caregiver charges for the cannabis.