Caregiver needed St Johns MI.

I'm a CG and  and it is my business to see what you use  per month,  cause for me I only grow what you use. Not lbs over your needs. however if that is how you talk to a CG you may have more of an issue finding some one to assist you.

Or have you decided to grow your own?

Edited by Willy

Just now, Willy said:

I'm a CG and  and it is my business to see what you use  per month,  cause for me I only grow what you use. Not lbs over your needs. however if that is how you talk to a CG you may have more of an issue finding some one to assist you.

Well I apologize I thought you were maybe going to start coming at me just like the rest of them I don't talk like that to my caregiver I'm just a little bit worked up

4 minutes ago, Willy said:

Well I apologize I thought you were maybe going to start coming at me just like the rest of them I don't talk like tha

Just now, Willy said:

One more question what do you think is a fair price for the additional oz's ea.

I usually get it for between 100 and 125 depending on how good it is

3 hours ago, Jlittle09121983 said:

Well I apologize I thought you were maybe going to start coming at me just like the rest of them I don't talk like tha

I usually get it for between 100 and 125 depending on how good it is

Jlittle.. That’s actually a really VERY  decent price to work with. Plus a free Oz a month?!? I would stay right where you’re at if at all possible. I pay double that with a very small kickback. Best wishes to you. 

6 hours ago, Jlittle09121983 said:

I'm done arguing maybe you should go back to school and learn how to read since the rules are right there in front of your face I posted them and it says exactly what I said so go f*** with somebody else's mind

First off lets keep this civil

You cant force anyone to give you a  single bud for free  the 12 plants that you allow a caregiver to grow  is purchased cared for and harvested by the caregiver unless you paid  ahead of time or gave him the seeds or clones the plants do not belong to you in fact your not legally the owner of your plants since you signed away your plants rights to your caregiver.

Taking all of what I just said all in please understand a ton of work goes into  growing cannabis,  its a daily task and the majority of caregivers I know personally  do not grow the entire limit they are allowed  in the  law case in point I have plant rights to 5 patient cards and a personal patient card that is 72 plants in the 10 years I have grown  not once have I ever exceeded  30 plants in both veg and flower most times its less then 20 for all of my patients  and I only provide to those assigned to me  via the registry.

My advice to you is to find a caregiver and discuss matters and quit thinking that your 12 plants entitles you to anything but a good product at a fair price  which at $100 to $125 is clearly a steal in today's market and if the caregiver chooses to give you free medicine  which at times I do be grateful for that and quit acting  like your  entitled your clearly not .

7 minutes ago, Kingdiamond said:

You cant force anyone to give you a  single bud for free  the 12 plants that you allow a caregiver to grow  is purchased cared for and harvested by the caregiver unless you paid  ahead of time or gave him the seeds or clones the plants do not belong to you in fact your not legally the owner of your plants since you signed away your plants rights to your caregiver.

Taking all of what I just said all in please understand a ton of work goes into  growing cannabis  its a daily task and the majority of caregivers I know personally  do not grow the entire limit they are allowed  in the  law case in point I have plant rights to 5 patient cards and a personal patient card that is 72 plants in the 10 years I have grown  not once have I ever exceeded  30 plants in both veg and flower most times its less then 20 for all of my patients  and I only provide to those assigned to me  via the registry my advice to you is to find a caregiver and discuss matters and quit thinking that your 12 plants entitles you to anything but a good product at a fair price  and if the caregiver chooses to give you free medicine  which at times I do be grateful for that and quit acting  like your  entitled your clearly not .

I agree with everything you said.

I never will understand why some patients think they should get free meds from a CG, while assuming the CG can sell meds to other patients to make it all worthwhile.  It makes no sense.  It's as if we CGs are asked to sign-up a stranger as a patient and give free meds to him/her and sell meds to other stranger patients to make it all worthwhile. 

It's crazy.  "I'm sick so I want you to give me free meds and pay for my card and sell MMJ to other SICK people to bridge the costs so I don't have to pay anything."  Why are you more special than the other sick people you expect a CG to sell to so you can get free meds?