BEST WAY to keep my plants upright?

hero4u

Hello.  Im a newbie and i am having problems keeping my plants upright.  Im into about 4 week flowering and they are getting to heavy and are starting to tip/fall over.  What is the best method to keep them upright?  I am using a 4x4 grow tent.   Should i use string and run a net?   Thanks! 

Watch the stakes if you are using grow bags. You'll likely scratch off the reflective bottom like I did my in 4X8. All the suggestions above are great. I wouldn't put a stake through the heart of the plant tho. Keep them on the sides as much as possible.

When you start over, go with a trellis attached to the support poles on the tent. Set up two layers about 12-18in apart, this will support your whole canopy and allow you to pull branches through different holes to spread and keep your canopy even. For your current problem I would get some bamboo stakes and bonsi wire, put 4 stakes areond the perimeter of each plant . Do this on a slight angle to accommodate the width of each plant. Then carefully weave the wire around each pole just under the branches that need the most support. You can do 2 or 3 rings of wire if needed. Kind if like a tomato cage, but more costomized.  I suggest bonsi because it is easily bendable and still strong, I like the 3mm size