BIGGER buds and STRONGER Stalks?

hero4u

Hello.  Kind of a newbie.  been growing a bit now with led lights and im having some success.  Im using a 300 watt for veg and one 1000 watt and two 300 watt led for flower.  

My buds dont get HUGE but they are decent and they are VERY dense.   Just wondering how i get bigger buds using only led lights?   Is there a nutrient or supplement i can add to give them bigger buds?  ALSO, I need to make my stalked stronger.  I only let them veg till the get about 12-24 inches then i flower them.  Buy the time they get to 3-4 weeks into flower, they start tipping over from the weight.  

ANY help would be great.  Thanks! 

Using a silica product through week 3 flower, and having a fan blowing just enough to make the plant dance will help stengthen stalks. Trelis, or bamboo stakes and bonsai or soft green wire for support. As far as bigger buds, there are a lot of factors at play. The amount and spectrum of light , temp, humidity and co2 level affect how fast a plant can take up nutrients and grow. Higher temp, humidity, and co2 with the right amount of light allow you to push more nutes and get a higher yield and bigger buds. There are limitations of your genetics though, a strain will only do what it can, some strains do not produce large colas. I have found that I get better quality by using minimal nutes in coolish room and moderate co2, instead of pushing the limits. Quality over quantity for me.

• 3 weeks later...