Tastier nugs?

hero4u

Use the amount of nutes a plant needs, don't push them. If you do push hard with nutes give enough time to flush them out. Growing full organic is also supposed to be tastier, Imo properly grown synthetic weed is just as good though.

Edited by glued gorilla

21 minutes ago, glued gorilla said:

Use them not the amount of nutes a plant needs, don't push them. If you do push hard with nutes give enough time to flush them out. Growing full organic is also supposed to be tastier, Imo properly grown synthetic weed is just as good though.

Full organic means 'feces'. Yum yum, tastes great! Lots of flavor. Good chit. 

59 minutes ago, glued gorilla said:

Use the amount of nutes a plant needs, don't push them. If you do push hard with nutes give enough time to flush them out. Growing full organic is also supposed to be tastier, Imo properly grown synthetic weed is just as good though.

A good long slow dry makes all the difference too. I like to go 14 days at 52%  humidity and 65 degrees, or as close as possible

22 hours ago, hero4u said:

Hello again.  Im looking for ways to improve taste.  Any suggestions?  Are there any supplements or specific nutrients i can add to my regimen?  Thanks!

Some people use molasses I always sought out the best strains with the most attractive  flavor  my preference is a hash taste or  im a big fan of the berries strains as well  im currently growing Grape ape and Grape soda  both smells very intoxicating cant wait for the first hit .