New caregiver registration

maxaber99

1 minute ago, glued gorilla said:

To help a person in need. It is about the patient. Or at least it should be, others out there are looking for patients as a means to grow more plants and supply the rec a market illegally

I understand that, What I am saying is why are patients going to caregivers when they can grow their own. This is all for my knowledge. 

1 hour ago, wantstoknowmore said:

I understand that, What I am saying is why are patients going to caregivers when they can grow their own. This is all for my knowledge. 

As resto said, some people don't want to grow their own. There are others that are disabled, and can't grow their own. Then there are people that are renting that are not allowed to grow their own  in their home.

6 hours ago, wantstoknowmore said:

6 hours ago, Restorium2 said:

Start a grow, it's legal now.

Get good at it.

Look for patients.

In that specific order. 

The first step would be just 12 plants for myself, right?  i can't do more until I get the patients was my understanding.  thanks

9 minutes ago, maxaber99 said:

to be clear, you need patients before growing more than 12 plants.  It's hard to help patients right away as it will take a couple months to get them product.  so getting good at it will take some time and the patients need to be patient.  

You can grow PLENTY on your 12 legal rec plants. Then find a patient to sell to if you want to grow more. Up to 5 patients. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tymeforaj said:

No it’s one or the other can’t be growing 12 medically and 12 recreational. You might not find this but if you call LARA they will tell you this

I don't really know for sure about that.

Why would you lose one right by taking advantage of another?

Medical use is not recreational use.

I think you can have both.

The courts will decide, maybe, a long time from now. 

Until then, stay ignorant my friends!