The Seed Cellar...

JohnBoy

17 minutes ago, JohnBoy said:

Hello, 

now that Marijuana is legal in Michigan for Medical/Recreation,

I am considering a purchase from:    https://www.seedcellar.com/

Has anyone made a purchase from this bank; are they a legitimate business ?

Note: I am looking for a plant high in THC and CBD; suggestions will be very appreciated.

Thank you.

A seed seller actually in Michigan. I would go there and find out, buy in person, harder to get scammed. 

9 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

A seed seller actually in Michigan. I would go there and find out, buy in person, harder to get scammed. 

Thank you for your reply.

It must be a scam considering you have 13,441 posts on this site yet have never heard of them before.

Although, It would still be interesting to hear from someone who has attempted to do business with them...

Edited by JohnBoy
spell

5 minutes ago, JohnBoy said:

Thank you for your reply.

It must be a scam considering you have 13,441 posts on this site yet have never heard of them before.

Although, It would still be interesting to hear from someone who has attempted to do business with them...

I would tend to think it's not a scam if they have a physical presence in Jackson Mi. 

It actually looks legit to me.

There are plenty of marijuana related businesses I haven't heard of yet. 

It has been a long wait, but we are finally here.

It's going to be a great feeling to be safe when making a purchase such as this, in our USA.

It would seem the newest law opening the door for recreational sold next to medical will provide a stable environment.

I agree, it is a great feeling. All the reasons marijuana was illegal have fallen away as false ideas and fears. I've spent my whole life trying to be free of the stigma and now I feel like one of those prisoners that was incarcerated under false evidence. A whole life that would have been different, better, without the repression and hiding. How do we get repaid for our loss? Are we just supposed to forgive and forget? I guess forgiveness makes us stronger. So we are one strong group of individuals living our lives now the way it should have been all along. 

Understood. I use to go hunting with a guy that spent 7 years of his life in prison for growing some plants in his basement (years ago)

He lost his job and his kids had to visit him like that for 7 years...now that was the true crime.

Like you implied; how does one get the time back ?

Right. And the two young fathers who where robbed and killed in the Walmart in Owosso parking lot trying to do a deal. They were in that position because of false accusations and repression against their most basic rights. So criminals take advantage of us because we are devalued under false ideas. What about the orphans now? The struggling widows? How is that ever made right?

1 hour ago, JohnBoy said:

Hello, 

now that Marijuana is legal in Michigan for Medical/Recreation,

I am considering a purchase from:    https://www.seedcellar.com/

Has anyone made a purchase from this bank; are they a legitimate business ?

Note: I am looking for a plant high in THC and CBD; suggestions will be very appreciated.

Thank you.

Seedsman has a Cookies & Cream strain that has 20% thc and 17% cbd. I have grown this and it is best of both worlds.

Star Tonic is another with 10% thc and 12% cbd (I think)

A lot of 1:1 ratio seeds out there, just look around. Also 1: 1.5 ratio seeds.

Depends on what effect you expect to get.

Have not heard of this bank, but here are a couple US seed banks including a couple in MI: Neptune's seed bank, Seed Vault of CA, Great lakes genetics(MI), and The Dank Team(MI) .Hemp Depot in Canada is also trustworthy. I have used them all, but most not for a while, Great lakes and Neptune's are my top picks

Edited by glued gorilla

16 minutes ago, Wild Bill said:

That's the folks from the Jackson County Compassion Club if I'm not mistaken.

I believe so.

I'm surprised how many folks have not heard of them...

It will be nice to find someone that has made a purchase from them. 

They offer paypal as well; perhaps people are nervous about MI police stings, even though.