I'm BUMMED.....Lost my 4-20-09 issue date

My card was one of the first cards issued due to the fact that I stapled a $100 bill to my application when we took the chartered busses from Gone Wired Cafe that first day.....My card expired on July 1st but the return post card was dated June 24th...It took till after the first to get through the system so they treated it as a new card rather then a renewal...My new issue date is 7-5-19...I'm BUMMED OUT! HJ

On 7/14/2019 at 6:34 PM, Hydro Jack said:

My card was one of the first cards issued due to the fact that I stapled a $100 bill to my application when we took the chartered busses from Gone Wired Cafe that first day.....My card expired on July 1st but the return post card was dated June 24th...It took till after the first to get through the system so they treated it as a new card rather then a renewal...My new issue date is 7-5-19...I'm BUMMED OUT! HJ

OOooohhhh that sucs!

Always feared that happening. I still have the 4/20/09 issue date. Chugging along. They burned me on the first year of the 2 year card. I was the last to get a 1 year card because I sent it in early. So I renew next year.  I wonder how many still have it going continuously from the 4/20 'introductory special edition' group?