The Seed Cellar update...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi  everyone..I live 20 miles from the seed cellar in Michigan and recently ordered extra medical seeds 2046..just as a heads up..they are having difficulties with usps which is across the road from them due to a shortage on the postal staff in Jackson,of course due to the corona 19 at this time..so be prepared to wait a few days more for your orders..these may even show that a tracking label and tracking number has been provided but not yet received by USPS,but are there..give it a few extra days beyond their 5 day max,and contact them..worst scenario,according to them is that they will send you another order..myself,in the meantime Golden Tiger, Ko Chang Thai,  2046,Bruce Banner#3,Sour Diesel,Godfather triple OG,Blueberry cookies,Laughing Buddha and Girl Scout Cookies are in my indoor grow..and am looking forward to another very well earned medical crop..take care everyone,stay safe..and to be sure grow a garden!!