orange light in co2 sensor

glued gorilla

I have an LTL Controls co2 Air controller Inside the remote sensor there is an orange light that flashes all night. up until now it has not been an issue. I just got some new clones from a friend, he has ran these strains several times with no male flowers. In my room they hemied at week three, I killed them. Then dicovered I had a light leak. Fixed that, and gave it another go, same result. This light in my co2 sensor is the only culprit left. Question is, can I run my control on a timer, so it is off completely at night? And is there any sensors that don't have this light? I have had a few and they have all had a fishing light in them at night, but was never an issue. Thanks for any input! ?s comments welcome

I personally think "light leaks" causing hermies is a growers wives tale. I have light leaks and hardly ever have issues with hermies. I think it has to do with that plant and its Systematic Acquired Response. It could be as simple as pushing too many ppm.

42 minutes ago, Slappy said:

I personally think "light leaks" causing hermies is a growers wives tale. I have light leaks and hardly ever have issues with hermies. I think it has to do with that plant and its Systematic Acquired Response. It could be as simple as pushing too many ppm.

I am not sure, I feel like I have seen it happen before in other rooms. I run a well controlled room and never go over 1.6 ec.  The friend that runs this strain has heat issues, high humidity, and runs more food than I do, that is why I am stuck on the light right now. I am not sure how many chances I want to give the stain though

3 hours ago, glued gorilla said:

I am not sure, I feel like I have seen it happen before in other rooms. I run a well controlled room and never go over 1.6 ec.  The friend that runs this strain has heat issues, high humidity, and runs more food than I do, that is why I am stuck on the light right now. I am not sure how many chances I want to give the stain though

What strain is it? S.A.G.E?

Just now, Slappy said:

What strain is it? S.A.G.E?

No, it's a pineapple Xpress x kush and also a ghost og cross. Only one run with ghost, but same situation, ran multiple times in other rooms without issue. The pineapple is the one I care most about, has great structure awesome potency and an old school flavor that I dig and so do my patients. Ghost is super lanky with very thin branches, and I will probably let it go. Just out of curiosity why did SAGE come to mind? Had it years ago

9 hours ago, glued gorilla said:

No, it's a pineapple Xpress x kush and also a ghost og cross. Only one run with ghost, but same situation, ran multiple times in other rooms without issue. The pineapple is the one I care most about, has great structure awesome potency and an old school flavor that I dig and so do my patients. Ghost is super lanky with very thin branches, and I will probably let it go. Just out of curiosity why did SAGE come to mind? Had it years ago

I know a guy who has S.A.G.E., and he said it's really finicky. But if you have patience...you can get up to 30% with her. I haven't run it yet, but will in a month or so. I like a challenge. So far, Jack Herer is the only plant I won't run again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 6:46 AM, Restorium2 said:

Could be the grow light. Make sure it's not going on and off, malfunctioning. If you are worried about a small light then put tape over it.

It is inside of the sensor, I can't put tape on it. Grow lights are on hard wired timer, don't think it could, but maybe? Going to try running the controller on a timer and see if I still have the problem. Could just be I am more observant than my friends and they do have male flowers with sterile pollen, I don't wait till I get seeds.