1. Kingdiamond

Kingdiamond

2. blackhorse

blackhorse

• Similar Content

• By hero4u
      still having some problems with my leaves turning yellow, curling on the tips and they also feel like paper?   im using pk boost, ionic bloom, bud candy, and calmag.   WHat could possibly be the problem?  Buds look good.  But eaves are turning yellow, curling downward on the tips, and they have a paper feeling to them, 

ANy info would be great.  Iv been watering them with a ph of 6.0-7.0
    • By hero4u
      Hello.  Im about ready to buy a new fluorescent light for the cloning station.  Should i get t5 or t8?  Thanks. 
    • By hero4u
      Hello,  here is a pic of one of my girls i just threw into flowering 3 days ago   I am noticing some curling of the leaves and other problems.  newbie here.  what does this look like?  Wind burn?  Possibly nitrogen toxicity?   How would i fix this?  Thanks everyone!  i have more pics but wont will only allow me to upload 7MB so i could only fit one. 

• By hero4u
      Hello  just started using HydroDynamics Europonic Nitrozime.  been using as a foliar spray on my veg.  HOWEVER, it doesnt say one way or the other if i can or should use this on plants that are in flowering?  DOes anyone know if this can be used during flowering?
    • By hero4u
      hello.   I was told by someone that if you flower using 11hour ON and 13 hour OFF light cycle that the nugs will be develop more taste and trichomes?  is this correct?.  he said the buds wont be as big but will be tastier?  is this true? thanks