Image-1.thumb.jpeg.28c2501f15eca67a7e04cc325c406d0e.jpegLooking to help those in need for their pains and ailments. Having a variety of strains that are all properly flushed as well as dried, trimmed and cured to perfection. I take growing very seriously and have a dedicated clean, smoke free environment where i grow medicine for patients. Please contact me with any questions or if you would like to see some amazing pictures of my product.

IMG_6037.JPG

IMG_6033.JPG

IMG_6041.JPG

Edited by GardenGuru
picture issue

• 5 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mnklimitless
      I have 20 years experience growing. Strains currently available Monkey Berries, White Widow, Gelato, Louis the 13th, Ghost Train, Amnesia Haze, and OG Kush. Always grown indoors with no preservatives or PGRs in sealed CO2 enriched rooms on a 50/50 Coco/soil media and Reverse Osmosis water. Incentives available. 
    • By keith mclaughlin
      Montel’s guest on this episode of Let’s Be Blunt, Michael Sanicola, was a preacher once adamantly opposed to cannabis. His world was flipped upside-down when his three sons were diagnosed with PANDAS which eventually led to a cancer diagnosis in his son Michael. He did a complete 180 with his beliefs in cannabis and became a strong advocate for it once he saw what an incredible impact on him and his sons lives. Now, he works to spread his gospel about the medical benefits of cannabis and is writing his memoir, The Pot Preacher.

• By FlowerPower99
      I posted this in another thread but I feel this is an important victory that has been a battle for 13 years.
      Thank You Komorn Law - for the Court of Appeals win for Medical Marijuana patients on probation to use their medicine.  Now here come the other attorneys to ruin the MRTMA law stating that it's wording is the same.  I got $100 riding that some politician is being influenced right this second to modify the law to benefit no one but the state.  There will probably be attempts to modify the MMMA Act too.  The medical I assume will be phased out soon.
      I know your law firm has been fighting for the right's of patients and caregivers since the fight to get it passed began.  I know several people you have helped secure their freedom and have recommended you guys several times. 
      Keep up the good fight.  There are those that are going to try to manipulate the MMMP and MRTMA laws for their own personal greed and fear of competition.  I know you probably get caught in the middle. Press on but don't forget about the common person who always ends up getting ripped off.
      Here is the COA Opinion ---> COA Opinion
    • By dwkl
      Medical marijuana patients have had their doctor recommended use of cannabis while on probation in limbo for a long time.
      Lead trial attorney and advocate for marijuana law reform Michael Komorn and his dedicated team of attorneys (specifically Ally McCormick) secured a victory in the Michigan Court of Appeals for Medical Marijuana Patients
      As many battles for marijuana patients, caregivers and business clients represented by the Komorn Law Firm loom in the background – a decision has been made to set the tone for future cases involving those on probation.

HERE ARE THE KEY FACTORS FROM THE RULING AS TO WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE THE PROTECTIONS OF BEING A MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENT.
      THE PROSECUTION ARGUED
      “The prosecution argued that the district court had the ability to place restrictions on a defendant’s medication. The district court denied defendant’s motion to modify the terms of his probation, holding that it was bound by the “Circuit Court’s decision on this issue,”
      Read More Here
      https://michiganmedicalmarijuana.com/victory-for-medical-marijuana-patients/

Read More Marijuana News Here
      https://michiganmedicalmarijuana.com/category/michigan-news/
    • By keith mclaughlin
      Montel talks with Abigail Peck on this episode of Let’s be Blunt about employment discrimination for medical cannabis use. Abigail is a music teacher who has three kids between her and her partner. She has been using medicinal cannabis since 2016 to treat an autoimmune disease which she was diagnosed with in 2011. She shares her story of being terminated from her teaching position after following procedure for disclosing her medical cannabis use.