Trublue616

Monthly expenses..

Since this is an open forum and I made sure it was before I asked, I was always curious what most people spend monthly on their meds/recreational? My dear wife believes I can spend way too much and I am curious what others spend in comparison. I’m usually right around $250-$300 monthly with my caregiver. If I’m by a dispensary, all bets are off. I know this doesn’t pertain to those independent growers out there, but it’s something I’ve always wondered to myself. I hope this topic is not too personal which I figured some will just not answer. 

*Mike Tyson claims to have a $40,000 monthly budget!! Can you imagine?!?

I think you are pretty close to where I would be if I didn't grow right now. That is if I could find some $150 ounces. Prices are going up so it could be as high as $400-$500 a month at $200-$250 an ounce. 

I know a lot of folks that use about a half ounce a week. So we are all in the same boat. 

I know a couple that would use twice that. 

Yeah, I would estimate between 400-600 a month at the dispensary. Always hit and miss. Cheap meds are around. Either low shelf or tainted. I'm no caregiver, but if I was able to dispense, it be at least 180 a zip. After I harvest, i start with medicating with about 1 zip a week. Then the tolerance builds...then it's 1 and a half, and so on. That's why I like to alternate strains quickly. Catch them hoes like pokemon! Oh, and I have a metal rod in my leg, so I always stay medicated. Because like, even walking hurts. LOL. Don't even get me started on stairs.