HydroDynamics Europonic Nitrozime during flower stage?

hero4u

I don't know about this product, but would like to offer some advice. I have seen you post a lot of threads, asking about all these different supplements and additives. As a beginner especially, less is more man, a complete base nutes, and maybe a bud booster if you feel froggy is all you need to grow good weed. Focus more on controlling environment and less on figuring out what snake oils work. This is truly in the spirit of helping, please don't take it the wrong way.

When I started, I tried everything. I now use a base nute, recharge, and a bud booster, and a little molasses, that's it. I produce 2 plus on a 1000w light of excellent quality

3 hours ago, glued gorilla said:

I don't know about this product, but would like to offer some advice. I have seen you post a lot of threads, asking about all these different supplements and additives. As a beginner especially, less is more man, a complete base nutes, and maybe a bud booster if you feel froggy is all you need to grow good weed. Focus more on controlling environment and less on figuring out what snake oils work. This is truly in the spirit of helping, please don't take it the wrong way.

When I started, I tried everything. I now use a base nute, recharge, and a bud booster, and a little molasses, that's it. I produce 2 plus on a 1000w light of excellent quality

That's impressive. Not using soil tho, I use 14 things including phUP, and mycos in flower. I just started using terpinator, so now it's 15. My clusterfu*k formula still cost about 200 bucks less than AN's whole line-up. LOL.

Edited by Slappy

Just now, glued gorilla said:

Oh, I do use Cal mg as needed also.lol. was that you not using soil, or were you thinking I don't?

I figured this was posted under soil growing, so thought you were using soil. I'm not. That's why i specified, because you have to supplement silica in coco. So i just wanted to make sure that you know, that I know, I'm not just dumping additives expecting results. I've slowly worked my way up 4.5 years creating this proprietary blended formula.

1 minute ago, Slappy said:

I figured this was posted under soil growing, so thought you were using soil. I'm not. That's why i specified, because you have to supplement silica in coco. So i just wanted to make sure that you know, that I know, I'm not just dumping additives expecting results. I've slowly worked my way up 4.5 years creating this proprietary blended formula.

Gotcha man, just wanted to be sure I knew what you were sayin. Yup I am in soil. I didn't even think about it being dirt forum, lol. Made sense for you to specify.