What could be wrong with my plants?

hero4u

15 minutes ago, hero4u said:

i am using calmag.  Should i use more OR buy an additional mag supplement?  

Use the ionic as prescribed by the feeding schedule and add a mag supplement if you see signs of magnesium deficiency.

You can't just use this and that willy nilly and expect to get great results. You can do better by following instructions with a nute system and then amending that if you see signs for specific deficiencies. 

2 hours ago, hero4u said:

i am using calmag.  Should i use more OR buy an additional mag supplement?  

From my experience, cal-mag NEVER provides enough Magnesium. I've used it conjunction with most other nutrient bases. The difference is: some suckers refuse to put "salt" on a plant(LOL) and rather go with the 40 bucks per quart for liquid magnesium, instead of 6 bucks for something that will last most of a year. Keep in mind that the term "salt" in Epsom is used to describe active "salt" ingredients or actual esters. Nothing like table salt. Sodium Chloride(table salt) will kill any plant. Can even take down trees if applied regularly.

Edited by Slappy
too many rathers

2 hours ago, hero4u said:

ok thanks.  and what would be your recommended dosage i should use on them?  should i use them for both veg and bloom stage?

I personally do 1 tsp per gallon every other feed during Veg. In flower, I reduce to 1/2 teaspoon every feed. I used to do every other feed in flower too, but i kept miss-shooting my nutes(trying to go by memory). So for simplicity, i chose to go 1/2 teaspoon every feed.

Edited by Slappy

• 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, hero4u said:

SHould i stop using calmag while using epsom?  OR can i still use the calmag with the epsom or will that be too much mag?

Nope. Cal-mag rarely has enough magnesium. Even if your plants look good using only Cal-mag...additional magnesium will enhance your yield and flavor. Remember that you want to find the threshold of every nutrient going into the rootzone, in every plant. Too much you get toxicity, not enough you get deficiencies. Gotta find that balance.

On 8/22/2019 at 10:14 PM, hero4u said:

Yes exactly  very big stretcher and very earthy og taste.  border line fuely.  LOVE LOVE the taste which is why i keep it around.  BUT not a big yielder unfortunately. 

To increase yields try topping the plant above the second node. It will then grow four main colas instead of one,

For more info search for Uncle Ben's Topping Technique on rollitup.org.